Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 13th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Havech Eradicators

The Book of Havech Eradicators

C3V Wave 2 - Age of Chaos - Valkrill’s Vengeance

Printer-Friendly PDF

PLASMA SURGE
After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a Havech Eradicator you control, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-6, destroy that Havech Eradicator. If you roll a 7-17, that Havech Eradicator is safe. If you roll an 18-20, you may attack again with that Havech Eradicator.

MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
Marro Hive cannot rebirth Havech Eradicators with its Marro Rebirth special power.

The figures used for this unit are AT-43 figures from the Therians set. Their model number and name is Therian Storm Golem Unit Box.

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-

TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • MARRO HIVE: Hive Mind
    As a Medium Common Marro Squad, Havech Eradicators may benefit from Marro Hive’s HIVE MIND ability.
  • SU-BAK-NA : Hive Supremacy
    Belonging to the Marro race, Havech Eradicators may benefit from Su-Bak-Na’s HIVE SUPREMACY d20 enhancement.
  • TUL-BAK-RA : Teleport Reinforcements
    As a Marro Squad, Havech Eradicators may benefit from Tul-Bak-Ra's TELEPORT REINFORCEMENTS summoning.

Synergy Benefits Offered
N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Havech Eradicators Sculpt Poll

Power Ranking and Master Index

Havech Eradicators: Great stats justify the price. Generally, you're better off taking a melee attack if you can find one, but the risky ranged attack gives you valuable tactical flexibility. B+

Last edited by superfrog; May 8th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

I find it strange that on pretty much every turn, on average, if they attack and are not engaged, 1 will die. Of course, every 2 turns, you will have 4 attacks.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

These guys look very powerful. They have melee stats of the Horned Skull Brutes, but can attack from range (at a huge risk!). Adding Su-Bak-Na would be a good choice for the Eradicators especially, although even with SBN a range attack is 25% suicide. With a hot d20, the Havech could rule, but one roll could end their domination.

Looks very fun, C3V team. Keep up the awesome work!
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I find it strange that on pretty much every turn, on average, if they attack and are not engaged, 1 will die. Of course, every 2 turns, you will have 4 attacks.
Yeah, despite thier 5 range, they should probably be mainly used as a melee squad. Besides, the Stingers can deliver similar power at range, don't kill themselves as much, and are cheaper. I want to run an army like this sometime for 610:

SBN
Stingers 3x
Eradicators x3

Or drop SBN for more Stingers at 510.

Old June 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Do these Eradicators remind anyone else of General Grievous?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post

That would be a yes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 15th, 2012, 11:32 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

I've had these figures for awhile and thought about their weapons: "How will the C3V designers incorporate their blasters and claws in an innovative way?". The simple melee attack bonus or ranged special attack didn't seem creative enough, so I was anxious for their arrival.

I love the way it turned out. The choice between attacking with melee or at ranged is subtle in the text of Plasma Surge, but like others have said, the attacking at range is risky! Just another example of how the C3V designers have beautifully created their units.

Thank you, C3V.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just played my first game with the Havech Eravikadators (for some reason this name rolls of the tongue a lot better)!

They're a blast.

They're really fun, and decently competitive. I got in extra attacks with Plasma Surge a surprising number of times. The self destruction is a necessary check on the high power level of the Eradicators, which is somewhat unprecedented for a ranged unit.

They're akin to the Minions of Utgar in the sense that they're expensive but worth the cost. But you can fill an army with the Eradicators in a way that you can't with the Minions. They're a very bread and butter unit that can go toe to toe with heroes because of their stats and toe to toe with squads because of the tendency to attack multiple times (especially with Su-Bak-Na).

My favorite C3V so far in terms of gameplay. We now have a common ranged squad that isn't frail!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post

They also remind me of the Wretch from Battleship Galaxies. I'll get a pic in the morning.

EDIT:

Meh, couldn't find a good picture.

If you have the game, you know what I mean.

Last edited by Hive Lord 1233; June 18th, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Cheap, thought someone might be interested I can't spend anymore right now on 'Scape.

Therian Storm Golems
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:10 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

The CEE just used this in his battle report and I thought it was a good army:

160 SBN
500 Havech Eradicators x4
500pts/14hex

EDIT: CEE reminded me that it's a 520pt army. My apologies to anyone that was going to play this "500pt" army at their next tourney event.

Last edited by Sheep; August 2nd, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:28 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
The CEE just used this in his battle report and I thought it was a good army:

160 SBN
500 Havech Eradicators x4
500pts/14hex
Thanks heroscaper2010. However, that is actually a 520 point army. Here is a link to the battle report if anyone is interested.

I'm eager to pair these guys up with Tul-Bak-Ra. The eradicators really need to get into melee quickly, and by using Tul-Bak-Ra to teleport in reinforcements they can do just that. Gurei-Ornery even won a reverse the whip style tournament using this combination.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs