Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 6th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Nice!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tag/2425996943.html

"every heroscape character" and "thousands of tiles" for $100 in NJ. Write him now, 'cause he's soliciting offers. I'd be all over this but my wife's patience is wearing thin these days. (blush)

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I like how this thread is still being used by both CL searchers who post to help others as well as people mentioning their big scores.

I think this person relisted from before in Flagstaff, AZ - Big box of Heroscape for $250
Quote:
I have here a huge box of heroscape stuff. Castle tiles, water tiles, trees, marvel, characters (with cards), you name it, it's probably here. It originally cost around a total of 600$ over a couple of years. All this comes from a smoke-free home, and I only used any of it not more than 30-40 times, as I played with friends (no sticky fingers). Please contact me with any questions you have.
I like that he actually used it 30-40 times.

In Baltimore Hero Scape Tub of goodies - $50 (Catonsville)

Orange Co, CA Board Games! - $20 (Irvine)

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 7th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old June 7th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

Not nearly as impressive as some of the others on this list, but I just picked up 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Raknar's Vision, and Zombies x2 for $25. Everything's in good shape, and I'm pretty sure it's all here (except for the zombie cards, it would seem).

My Maps:

Also, check out the Competitive Unit Congress
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sounds pretty awesome to me...eBay value is probably about $140!
Old June 8th, 2011, 11:29 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

I contacted the person near Baltimore, but haven't heard from them.
Old June 9th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Me neither; I suspect it's gone. Hopefully picked up by someone who will play it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I actually saw this too late and am pretty bummed out. I live in Irvine! Grrrrrrrr.
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:37 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's an apparently large collection in Stayton, Oregon. (Maybe 30 mins drive south of Salem)

In the photos, I see multiple flagbearer dice bags! Does that mean the seller has multiple flagbearers?

Quote:
Huge Heroscape collection for $500 or best offer!

1165 terrain pieces (ground tiles of all types, trees, glaciers, bridges, multiple castle sets, and more)
294 heroes and complete squads with cards (I counted a squad as 1 for this sum)
lots of sets of dice, counters, and markers

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old June 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Here's an apparently large collection in Stayton, Oregon. (Maybe 30 mins drive south of Salem)

In the photos, I see multiple flagbearer dice bags! Does that mean the seller has multiple flagbearers?

Quote:
Huge Heroscape collection for $500 or best offer!

1165 terrain pieces (ground tiles of all types, trees, glaciers, bridges, multiple castle sets, and more)
294 heroes and complete squads with cards (I counted a squad as 1 for this sum)
lots of sets of dice, counters, and markers
That's a pretty nice collection there.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old June 14th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Here is a nice one in Raleigh

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:04 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Here is a nice one in Raleigh
Do want ):

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales