Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 19th, 2009, 10:04 AM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile where do you live

I'm wondering if there is any Oklahoman scapers. If not I would like to know where you live.

I live in Broken Arrow.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his only son whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Believe what you can't see.
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: where do you live

Hey thought I'd get to you before all the other guys do. There is a section here called Meet Other Scapers. I'm sure if you went in it you could search and find the thread that says Oklahoma Scapers.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
I'm wondering if there is any Oklahoman scapers. If not I would like to know where you live.

I live in Broken Arrow.
My location is listed correctly in the location field of my profile. Of course you are in a cave eating chocolate; I guess that is somewhere in Broken Arrrow?

In all seriousness, The DFW area of Texas has a fairly vibrant community and typically have 5-6 events a year. Driving a few hours to play a few hours of Heroscape may not be your thing, but it is an option. I travel for 'scape frequently as do players in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Little Rock. You'd be welcome at any of our events.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:54 AM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:

I live in Broken Arrow.
My location is listed correctly in the location field of my profile. Of course you are in a cave eating chocolate; I guess that is somewhere in Broken Arrrow?

In all seriousness, The DFW area of Texas has a fairly vibrant community and typically have 5-6 events a year. Driving a few hours to play a few hours of Heroscape may not be your thing, but it is an option. I travel for 'scape frequently as do players in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Little Rock. You'd be welcome at any of our events.
no it's not i was being funny ,but i like candy

John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his only son whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Believe what you can't see.
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:

I live in Broken Arrow.

no it's not it was my idea of being funny ,but I guess it wasn't funny to anyone else but I do like candy
FIXED!!!

Old April 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM

Frodo Woo who?

I live in Virginia.
Old April 21st, 2009, 10:50 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
I live in Virginia.
As it is correctly listed in the location field of your profile.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:00 PM

heros13 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i am new to this dissussion bt i like up north from all or most of you. i live in wisconsin
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by heros13 View Post
i am new to this dissussion bt i like up north from all or most of you. i live in wisconsin

Wisconsin...The Typo State
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:11 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Hy mnan, sarcsam never gost you anwyhere, man.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:38 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heros13 View Post
Hey dude, watch it! If we're not careful, everyone will think that we Wisconsinites talk this way in real life. . .well. . .on second thought maybe it's too late.
Also, am I the only one who feels weird about the title of this thread?

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online