Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guardian of the Universe (Sayd) - VOTE for F

Still need one more vote here. But I'll tag @Karat , @Ronin and @johnny139 for someone to do a wording once over here. I think it's close but the powers are a bit wonky so I just want a sanity check.
Old October 4th, 2020, 11:50 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Suggested changes.
Quote:
ORANGE LANTERN GUARDIAN
At the start of the game, choose an Orange Lantern you control. For the entire game, once per roll, the chosen figure must re-roll one combat die. As long asWhile this Guardian of the Universe is adjacent to your chosen Lantern, figures who could attack this Guardian of the Universe must attack her if possible.

FORCED TO SERVE
If this Guardian of the Universe's chosen Lantern is Larfleeze, her name is considered to be Orange Construct in addition to what is listed on this card, and a. After moving with this figure, if she started her movement adjacent to Larfleeze, you may immediately place Larfleeze adjacent to this figure. Larfleeze will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved this way.

UNDERMINING WISDOM
Order Markers cannot be removed from this card. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card and:
  • this Guardian of the Universe is within 3 spaces of your chosen Lantern, add 3 to your initiative roll. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card and;
  • this Guardian of the Universe is not within 3 spaces of your chosen Lantern, subtract 3 from your initiative roll.
For pasteability:
Quote:
ORANGE LANTERN GUARDIAN
At the start of the game, choose an Orange Lantern you control. For the entire game, once per roll, the chosen figure must re-roll one combat die. While this Guardian of the Universe is adjacent to your chosen Lantern, figures who could attack this Guardian of the Universe must attack her.

FORCED TO SERVE
If this Guardian of the Universe's chosen Lantern is Larfleeze, her name is considered to be Orange Construct in addition to what is listed on this card. After moving with this figure, if she started her movement adjacent to Larfleeze, you may immediately place Larfleeze adjacent to this figure. Larfleeze will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved this way.

UNDERMINING WISDOM
Order Markers cannot be removed from this card. If there is at least one Order Marker on this card and:
  • this Guardian of the Universe is within 3 spaces of your chosen Lantern, add 3 to your initiative roll;
  • this Guardian of the Universe is not within 3 spaces of your chosen Lantern, subtract 3 from your initiative roll.
Old October 4th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not sure I love making the last power bulleted but I also don’t hate it. Thanks Karat.

Still need one vote for Final editing.
Old October 4th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Were you going to update the Orange Lantern Guardian power to clarify it only works for attack and defense and not the Orange battery Glyph? I think it can be done easily by just adding the word combat before roll. "once per combat roll"

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Tickles Pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Were you going to update the Orange Lantern Guardian power to clarify it only works for attack and defense and not the Orange battery Glyph? I think it can be done easily by just adding the word combat before roll. "once per combat roll"
I just added an FAQ in the OP to cover the Glyph and LEAs.
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wouldn't it be easier and cleaner to just update the power? The faq seems a little silly to me. "You can re-roll if you want, but you shouldn't feel like you have to"?

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 4th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Tickles Pickles

Sure I can add combat. Not a big deal either way for me.
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:00 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

That seems pretty gamey. Seems more like per attack or defense would do better.
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Tickles Pickles

I think combat is pretty clear

I put cards up, still need one vote for Final Editing before I can propose On Deck.
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, this flew by.

Isn’t there usually an issue with stacking a Daring Decoy-esque effect with Daring Decoy? Also a bit confused about how the effect works. If Green Arrow is sniping at your units, and Sayd is adjacent to Larfleeze, does that mean she has to ignore every target on the battlefield just to hit Sayd?
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Tickles Pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Wow, this flew by.

Isn’t there usually an issue with stacking a Daring Decoy-esque effect with Daring Decoy? Also a bit confused about how the effect works. If Green Arrow is sniping at your units, and Sayd is adjacent to Larfleeze, does that mean she has to ignore every target on the battlefield just to hit Sayd?
This one says if possible, so Daring Decoy would still trump it.

Maybe I need to word it as "figures who could attack Larfleeze, instead must attack this Guardian of the Universe if possible".
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Basically when you're targeting for an attack, if Sayd is a viable target for that attack, you must target and attack Sayd, if you can.

If you can't, then target whoever you like!

If you don't move into range of Sayd, you can't. If she has no visible hit zones for whatever reason, you can't. If you can't select the same target for a second attack or something, you can't.

If it's an area effect attack and you're attacking Sayd as part of it, nothing prevents you from attacking others as well.

If Daring Decoy makes you attack someone else, you can't attack Sayd, so you don't have to.

Etc.

Seems clean to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library