Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

That's funny. What the heck would you use for minis?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, probably just a generic Alfred mini with some sort of repaint... no idea how to capture the "hologram-y-ness" of him though.

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did Alfred ever get a second mini? I recall the first being fairly pricey for what he is.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did Alfred ever get a second mini? I recall the first being fairly pricey for what he is.
I know he at least has one other minii.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:21 PM

Yeah, looks like he has a B:TAS one that would fit the bill.

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Edit: Sorry, I had to edit that out. All I was getting was a huge wall of text that was messing with the display of the entire thread. * Tornado

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Tornado; April 28th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:27 PM

Looks decent.

And, yeah, I've found when a link is listed as "not secure" it won't post properly as an image here (there's reasons for that, I'm sure).

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Run, the Murder Machine got LO!

I think giving Alfred a nice silver wash could work well.
Old March 15th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So I'm not quite up to speed with the Dark Knights plans, so if there's anything factional that's off on this draft give me a heads up. I just always liked this dumb idea.

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = SUBSERVIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

MURDER MACHINE

Subtract 2 from this figures Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers if there you do not control the Alfred Protocol. Whenever an Android, Cyborg, or vehicle would be destroyed by this figure, if it was a Unique Hero, you may instead remove all but 1 Wound Marker from that figure and gain control of it. That figure gains the Murder Machine special power.

YOU CAN'T STOP AN IDEA
Instead of moving with Batman, you may place him on any empty space within 3 spaces of an Alfred Protocol you control. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

-----

NAME = ALFRED PROTOCOL

SPECIES = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 50

SLAVE TO THE PROTOCOL

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with this figure, you may instead choose one:
• Move and attack with up to 3 Alfred Protocols you control.
• Place up to 2 Alfred Protocols you control on any empty space within 6 clear sight spaces of another Alfred Protocol you control. Figures moved will not take leaving engagement attacks.
• Take a turn with a Unique Hero you control with the Murder Machine special power.

CORE PROTOCOL
If there is no Alfred Protocol in your start zone, and you do not control a Bruce Wayne figure, all special powers on this card are negated.

-----

In short, Murder Machine is from an evil universe where Alfred died, was turned into an AI with the aim of protecting Bruce, but (obviously) turned evil, killed everyone, and turned Bruce into a cyborg slave. As a cyborg he has those classic generic "can take over technology and reshape himself" type stuff. Might warrant Cybernetic Repair X, not sure.

The Alfred Protocol actually creates little hologram Alfred's that kill people (which is what the common heroes would represent). This design mostly exists in order to let people field an army of evil hologram Alfred's and a funky Batman to bolster their ranks.

I actually made all the Dark Knights EXCEPT Murder Machine, who I couldn't figure out

What's up with claymation?
Old March 15th, 2019, 05:10 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd need to maybe tweak it a little to bring it in-line with my overall Dark Knights ideas but that's a solid base

Old April 26th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@ALEXAN2507

Any thoughts on what a Kid Flash (Wallace West) write-up might look like? I really like him from when he's popped up in Deathstroke, but I'm not sure if there's anything that sets him apart power-wise from Kid Flash classic.
Old April 28th, 2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@ALEXAN2507

Any thoughts on what a Kid Flash (Wallace West) write-up might look like? I really like him from when he's popped up in Deathstroke, but I'm not sure if there's anything that sets him apart power-wise from Kid Flash classic.

Hrm, I don't recall there being a whole load to differentiate him from Wally as Kid Flash- the only idea I particularly remember having was tying him into the Deathstroke design I did as a Defiance leader

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy