Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 15th, 2014, 06:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs

Marro Growth, while mostly for TBR, also works on the Hive. Healing a wounded Hive is pretty paramount, even if you don't get to bring back the Carriers. I'm glad you liked them Ixe! Thanks for reading over them ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Marro Growth, while mostly for TBR, also works on the Hive. Healing a wounded Hive is pretty paramount, even if you don't get to bring back the Carriers. I'm glad you liked them Ixe! Thanks for reading over them ^_^
Just realized that. It's cool, like hive Nagrubs. If only they had bonding... (Which would make them super OP)

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Just realized that. It's cool, like hive Nagrubs. If only they had bonding... (Which would make them super OP)
The Hive already bonds with them. It has a range limit, yes, but the Hive can revive dead Carriers (just not ones used to heal).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:40 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
The Hive already bonds with them. It has a range limit, yes, but the Hive can revive dead Carriers (just not ones used to heal).
Now that's even funner than Stingers!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 21st, 2014, 12:14 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Yurchend Zell)

In the newest of the units, I introduce Yurchend Zell! An undead cleric who is the counterpart to Ana Karithon.

Yurchend Zell
Valkrill
Undead
Cleric
Relentless
Unique Hero
Medium 5

Life 5 Move 5 Range 1 Attack 2 Defense 3

Unholy Defense Aura: Figures you control within 2 clear sight spaces who are attacked by figures who follow Jandar roll 1 additional defense.
Darkness Touch: Instead of attacking, Yurchend Zell may choose an adjacent figure. roll the 20D. On a 9-13: 1 damage is dealt. For Undead, 1 is healed. 14-18: 2 Damage/Heal for Undead. 19+: 3 Damage/Heal for Undead. Darkness Touch may be used on Yurchend.

90 points

I wanted a fairly thematic hero for the Death Knights, and this is what I came up with.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 21st, 2014, 12:28 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems cool, albeit a little obscure for Undead only/Jandar only, but hey, at least his stuff works on Large and Huge figs too (Ana's a size racist). I do like how his touch can be used on enemies with the good chance of wounding them.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 21st, 2014, 12:39 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Seems cool, albeit a little obscure for Undead only/Jandar only, but hey, at least his stuff works on Large and Huge figs too (Ana's a size racist). I do like how his touch can be used on enemies with the good chance of wounding them.

~TAF
Well, Ana is pretty wierd too. She only protects against Utgar (and Valkrill in many circles), and only buffs small and mediums. Plus her special attack only actually affects Undead. I'm glad you liked him! I can't wait to get some table time with him (and the many other units I've not had a chance to play).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 22nd, 2014, 08:43 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Nerall)

Charging into the battlefield, falchion in one hand, a shield in the other, and his soul forever bound to a terrible cursed icon, Nerall fights for Valkrill. His attacks are as swift as lightning themselves, but Valkrill most values his tenacity... even if Nerall doesn't.

Nerall the Cursed Warrior
Valkrill
Undead
Warrior
Relentless
Unique Hero
Large 6

Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 2

Frenzy: ~
Disengage: ~
Cursed Icon: Nerall begins the game with the Treasure Glyph Cursed Icon on his Army Card.

40 points

Treasure Glyph:
Cursed Icon: At the end of each round or when the hero carrying this Treasure Glyph is destroyed (who isn't Nerall) place Nerall the Cursed Warrior on the space this glyph is on and remove all Wound Markers from his Army Card. Then place this Treasure Glyph on Nerall's Army Card.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 27th, 2014, 02:16 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Timplith)

On Isadora, none can ever escape. That isn't to say that some of its prisoners haven't tried. One in particular has been giving the prison keepers a headache for years.

Timplith
Jandar
Gnome
Tricky
Rogue
Unique Hero
Small 3

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 2

Evasive 5: +5 Defense vs ranged attacks.
Virus Drive 5: Soulborgs attacked by Timplith subtract 5 from their defense.
Cyber Escaper: Timplith may move through any figures and never receives
leaving engagement attacks. He is not affected by Cyberclaw.

65 points

Note: Improved Cyberclaw still affects Timplith.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 27th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Treasure Glyph:
Cursed Icon: At the end of each round or when the hero carrying this Treasure Glyph is destroyed (who isn't Nerall) place Nerall the Cursed Warrior on the space this glyph is on and remove all Wound Markers from his Army Card. Then place this Treasure Glyph on Nerall's Army Card.
More like "Remove all Wound Marker" from his Army Card. XDXDXD
Interesting Mechanic, just don't let your opponent's Charos steal it or else ol' Nerall might have to wait a while before he sees action again.

Quote:
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 2

Evasive 5: +5 Defense vs ranged attacks.
Virus Drive 5: Soulborgs attacked by Timplith subtract 5 from their defense.
Cyber Escaper: Timplith may move through any figures and never receives
leaving engagement attacks. He is not affected by Cyberclaw.

65 points

Note: Improved Cyberclaw still affects Timplith.
Good counter to rats and glads. I'm not so sure about Cyberclaw ignoring, since that power in particular is so strict about everything it encompasses and bypasses. I'm not sure if he's worth 65 points, since his attack is worthless on near everything save for Soulborgs (whatever it takes to bring down a Major, these days)

~TAF, overall thumbs up

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 27th, 2014, 05:27 PM
I could go

7 defense against all range is nothing to snuff as Taffy.

He doesn't really counter rats that well, as they can still scatter even if they roll 0 defense dice, but he can invade the gunner's personal space pretty easily. -5 felt fair enough to have Timplith tackle majors who cost more than twice than him.

Thanks!
Old December 28th, 2014, 04:27 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Assaviri)

Mission: Make EI not suck in the eyes of others. Bonus Objective: Use an interesting mechanic, not just +1 Atk/Def for all Einar Kyrie. Bonus Objective 2: Make it so that I'd actually want to play it instead of ranged infantry to supplement the EI.

Assaviri the Kyrie Warrior
Einar
Unique Hero
Kyrie
Warrior
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Stealth Flying: ~
Einar's Duelist: Opposing figures must target Assaviri for their attacks and abilities, if possible.

130 points

Minor point to clarify:
Units only have to attack/ability him if he is actually in their range. If they choose to run away and attack something else, that's fair game. This also applies to an enemy Kelda or something. Assuming Assaviri is wounded, Kelda would have to heal him (or kill him outright lol) with her special power.

He is currently costed as such because while he does protect any of your other units, he has little value in protecting squads. Pretty good with Raelin, I'd imagine (but what isn't?). At least he is actually cheaper than a squad of EI.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards