Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 16th, 2018, 02:46 PM

UberQ9 is surprisingly tart
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

So why did the mysterious final page disappear?
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberQ9 View Post
So why did the mysterious final page disappear?
As it turns out, when posts get deleted itís existence doesnít always get taken off of the site. So there when enough posts vanish into thin air, youíll see a mysterious missing page.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - Oct 20th 555/Bring 2
SW Ohio Tourney - Oct 27th TBD
Old May 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM

UberQ9 is surprisingly tart

Hooray, I fixed the disappearing final page!
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:46 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
As it turns out, when posts get deleted itís existence doesnít always get taken off of the site. ...
It would be more correct to say that, when posts get deleted, they never get taken off the site. We don't hard-delete posts (any more), because the chance of permanent loss is too great. So the post is just marked "hidden," in a way. The vBulletin code will never show such a post again, but it is possible (although it rarely happens) that the admins could bring it back. Now, in a perfect world, the vBulletin code would also be smart enough to fix the stupid page numbers based on how many posts you can see vs the total number in the database, which isn't very useful for you at all. But, alas, we don't live in a perfect world. So, there you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 12th, 2018, 01:12 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bit of a wierd issue I'm having here. Not critical, but it's getting a bit annoying.

I've always included a blank line between my paragraphs when posting. When I include a bulleted list, those blank lines get messed up, somehow multiplying into three blank lines. It does this for the whole post. It only shows up in the preview or after posting (or if I turn the WYSIWYG editor off), and I've always just backspaced them out in an edit.

Now for some reason, ALL of my posts have this strange bug. I'm sure this one will have three blank lines between every paragraph. I can still backspace them out in an edit, but it gets a bit tiresome. I'm wondering if anyone knows why this is happening, and if I can do anything about it.

~TGRF.

EDIT: Now that's interesting. I clicked on the WYSIWYG editor while typing this post, and the three lines appeared. I then finished the post, and notice that there's only one line before my signature '~TGRF'. Interesting. EDIT: But it put two lines before the edit...

Feel like trying your hand at writing? Want helpful criticism? Just looking to flex your writing muscles? Join us, experienced and beginners alike, at The Fan Fic Competition!
The Codex needs you!

Horizon in Sight - Writing...
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online