Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:53 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G team building/ theory scape

@IAmBatman Nice looking team. I have checked out the other Cap as well as other Iron Mans but haven’t printed them yet. But planning on doing so soon. The other guys in my group haven’t seen them yet and I didn’t want to spring any new cards without notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Team 1, you want Order Marker efficiency when you can get it, so I'm taking Captain America and Bucky for sure (280 points so far) and I like Bane for extra attack and defense boosts to stack with Cap. Iron Man's double attack from range is probably the best use of those boosts, but I also like Red Skull for Order Marker flexibility.

Lessee ... Cap + Bucky + Bane + Iron Man + Red Skull = 900, which is 40 over. Bummer. I might actually drop Bucky's 60 points in that case and run with the rest of the crew at 20 points under just so I can put all the Order Markers on Red Skull and set up Tony in a pod with Cap and Bane and fire away (hopefully from height, for +3 attack). Meanwhile, Cap and Bane give each other +1 defense and Tony +2 defense to keep them kicking.

Btw, have you checked out the C3G Captain America at all?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy