Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2018, 11:31 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: HeroScape Guide App for Android (SALE $0.99)

I just did a search - you may want to link it, because all that’s coming up is “horoscope” apps.
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:57 AM

Shibaduba Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Awesome! I’ll be downloading it later!
Awesome! The sale will be live for $0.99 from Sept. 10th through the 17th, hopefully you'll like it! We use the app every time playing with friends.
Old September 9th, 2018, 12:00 PM

Shibaduba Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I just did a search - you may want to link it, because all that’s coming up is “horoscope” apps.
Since the app is so new, it isn't properly indexed yet, it is called ScapeGuide to avoid trademark/copyright issues.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scap...413553175?mt=8

Thanks for letting us know, will be sure to note this in the new launch thread! Also I sent you a private message
Old September 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wow, thank you so much!
Old September 10th, 2018, 01:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I just downloaded it. Thanks for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2018, 11:26 AM

Shibaduba Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I just downloaded it. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the download! Hope you enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales