Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Cobravigon's Custom Creations!

I am currently in the process of reworking this thread to make it somewhat more user friendly, so if you have been following my work expect a few changes.

Also you may like to visit my other Custom Terrain Thread, based on the Fallout universe.

My Custom Prjects in order of appearance on thread:

*Ticalla Jungle Huts

*Alien Queen Eggsack Rebasing

*Shaddow Walkway Tiles- Page 2

*Small Desert Rock Formation- Page 2

*Custom Water and Lava Tiles-Page 3

*Custom Trees- Page 3 (With Tutorial)

*Arashakage Temple- Page 5

*Swamp Totem Rock- Page 5

*Dungeon Tile W/Skull- Page 5

*Custom Swamp Water Tiles- Page 5

*Custom Fallout Inspired Ruins- Page 5

*Ticalla Jungle/Swamp Grass- Page 5 (With Tutorial)

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Last edited by cobravigon; January 22nd, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:29 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cobravigon's Custom Creations!

My first project started with these two huts I found at a yardsale. I had to cut the bases off of them with my dremmel tool. After that I painted them up and glued each of them to a 7 space swamp water tile.

Here is what they looked like to begin with (using the Marvel Heroclix Thor for size referance):

Here is a view of the huts painted on a map with one of my Ticalla jungle sets and a Horrorclix Predator:

Here is another view of the finished Ticalla huts:

My Custom Terrain

Last edited by cobravigon; January 16th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:34 PM

My next project, if you do not count the swamp tile repainting, was to rebase the Alien Queen set from the Horrorclix line onto Heroscape tiles. Originally it looked something like this:

After removing the dial base and painting over all the words, it now looks like this:

My Custom Terrain

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM

Here is a picture of both customs used together on a simple map:

My Custom Terrain

Old May 29th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Awesome! The huts look great with the official jungle brush and trees, and the Alien Queen meshes well with the hex terrain. Any thoughts on creating a custom concept for the Queen as an alien reproducer?
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM

I have a few ideas I have been tossing around in my head, but nothing concrete yet. The Queen is removable from the eggsack so I was thinking about something where the warriors have to bring defeated units to a space adjacent to the eggsack to replace them with another warrior. Not sure how I will write it up yet, but I think that if the Queen is not on the hive base then the ability will cease to function.

My Custom Terrain

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I love those huts! Very nice work on the painting.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome stuff man!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:26 PM

Thank you much! I will be posting more custom creations as I finish them.

My Custom Terrain

Old May 29th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Arrow Re: Cobravigon's Custom Creations!

Here is a custom card I have put together for my COBRA units I am starting to create. I haven't gotten too far with her yet, but here is the card and my custom Baroness figure:

Here is the revamped version of the card, along with my newest Baroness custom:

My Custom Terrain

Last edited by cobravigon; January 16th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:33 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome huts. + rep...However thats a little too much red on the card imho.
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:33 PM

Yeah, I agree. It is an early attempt to make the card resemble the original packaging. I have been playing around with it a bit trying to fix that.

My Custom Terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles