Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Dice Tower Convention - with Scape! (July 5-8)

Thanks, Roller. Glad to have you on board. I need to get with Tom and Patrick and see what they have for us.

I'll ask about Saturday.

As to the format, yes, we'll absolutely have BoV maps and a normal tourney format--we'll do something like GenCon's 4-5 Swiss rounds, so everyone plays all the way through and the final winner is the one with the best final overall score. That way everyone gets in several hours of play and the Swiss format keeps people mostly playing people of their same competitive level.

I'll be posting more here soon.

(Any other thoughts on the style of this tourney? Slugfest? 1x? Low point? Etc.)
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

We now have an official time (Saturday morning 10-3). Yup, primetime!

Attendance looks a bit anemic right now. Who is showing up?

Let me know if you will be there. We're working on prize support and details now, and we need to know how many players to expect.
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm waiting on my time slot confirmations for the weekend before I commit to the Scape event.
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:16 PM
has been BANNED

Bumping this one....

If you live in the area and want to go but havent gotten tickets yet the price goes up to $50 as of midnight tonight.

But fear not...I may have a couple of extra tickets available...just post in here that you are interested and I will be back in a day or so to let you know. But I would recommend you get your tickets now as it is going to be a fun weekend.
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:28 AM

Roller has disabled reputation

There's a bgg list up with people forming games and times. We should post there as well. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklis...ling-and-meetu
Might drum up some business.
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:30 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller View Post
There's a bgg list up with people forming games and times. We should post there as well. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklis...ling-and-meetu
Might drum up some business.
The BGG list is for setting up longer "open gaming" games..the Heroscape Tournament is an official scheduled thing so it doesn't really fit that list...but I guess it couldnt hurt.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

Well since no one chimed in I gave the extra tickets I had to someone else. See you there whoever is going.
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Kind of late, but I have a question; Will we be doing this next year?
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Adrian Monk

I'm planning on it, but we'll see where things are at that point. A year is a ways away.

BTW, any last thoughts here from people who are coming? We need to lock in the format and maps. I can just do it myself, but I'd love to hear from you guys.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 08:07 AM

Jazzman2000 is surprisingly tart

I'm leaving for the convention tomorrow, so I really need to know the format asap. Otherwise, I won't be able to participate.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
Adrian Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzman2000 View Post
I'm leaving for the convention tomorrow, so I really need to know the format asap. Otherwise, I won't be able to participate.
Glad to know you are coming, Jazzman. Welcome!

Sorry, I thought this was updated. (But, as you can see, there haven't been a lot of Scapers talking here--been quiet. Hard to talk all by myself.)

I'm leaning toward the Fog of War (all ranges/distances/auras cut in half, rounded up). But I'm open to a last minute change.

You spoke up. If you want it to be something else, let me know. You get the power of being the only one talking in this thread!

Also, I think we'll stick to 420 as point total. Nice quick games that way.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM

Jazzman2000 is surprisingly tart

I assume we will be bringing our own figures instead of drafting them. Will there be a pool of draft-able figures for people who can't smuggle in their own or who just didn't plan ahead?

Also, will Marvel units be legal?

Lastly, should participants bring their own dice or order markers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events