Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 4th, 2008, 04:30 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #2 11/4/08

I thought it was on the terrain myself. Sorry I didn't notice that!
EDIT: Well, now that you mention it, the Rat is kinda tipped, and Sven is pretty shadowed.
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:02 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
ps: Huh, it's not that obvious that there is a rat on top of Sven's head in the last panel. It took me a while to get the bugger on him, and instead it just looks like the rat is on the terrain behind Sven. O well. If you didn't notice, there is a rat on Sven's head in the last panel.
Oh, I noticed it well. At first, I thought it was on the terrain, but after the second look, it is clear that the rat is on Sven's head.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gamjuven again.

GREAT work Gamjuven!! The one with all the zombies was one of those things where I read it and spew my drink all over the computer! ARRGG! And I can't wait to see what happens with the Deathreavers! You're talent is incredible man!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old November 11th, 2008, 12:24 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #3 11/11/08

New comic up! Let me know what you think.
Old November 11th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I sense a conlflict brewing. I wonder what kind of trouble the trio has gotten into now.
Old November 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I lawled at the rat in the tree. I love the understated humor in "We seem to have an infestation."
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:10 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #4 11/29/08

New comic up. I'm sorry for the extreme delay. I just got a new job and have been very busy and it has been impossible to get together with Mike. Hope you forgive me and I hope you like the new comic!
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:15 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Oh gosh, I LOVE IT! Naming the rats was just too much. Sgt. Scratch 'N Sniff, Rat-Putin, Zanzimuffin! And the almond aftertaste line was great! This is easily the best thing I've read all day!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old November 29th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hilarious, I was wondering where Chedwick and Sven went. +rep!
Old November 29th, 2008, 01:25 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Sgt Scratch n' Sniff is easily the funniest. Wondered where you'd ske-daddled off to, gamjuven!
Old December 6th, 2008, 06:10 PM

Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #5 12/6/08

New comic up. Please enjoy! Mike pulled out all the stops for the sweet animation for this one.
Old December 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM

Re: AoCS: A Conflict Brewing Comic #5 12/6/08

Chedwick's been sig'd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction