Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 11th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
New terrain is supposed to be a much higher quality. And only RotV had issues with brittleness and maybe VW - it was fixed by SotM & BftU
Very interesting. Was this talked about by someone "in the know"?
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:07 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
New terrain is supposed to be a much higher quality. And only RotV had issues with brittleness and maybe VW - it was fixed by SotM & BftU
Very interesting. Was this talked about by someone "in the know"?
Craig Van Ness. See the no posting thread that Anitar's been maintaining. He obviously can't guarantee it won't break but he's very clear that "this isn't 2004" regarding plastics technology
Old October 16th, 2022, 10:23 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello all! It's been a long while; like quite a few other people, hearing about the reboot reignited my interest in the game, and even just getting my stuff back out quickly reminded me of why I loved Heroscape all over again. Unpacking my terrain and making maps has been an utter joy, and most of my terrain is in good condition to boot (except for my ladders, which broke basically immediately when I tried to use them again. Don't ask)!

Anyway, I've been posting on the Heroscapers Discord under the name ThrasherDarkrai - the name I use most places on the internet now (can I ask an Admin to change my username somehow? Is that allowed?) - but this is the first post I've made on the forums proper in ages. I'm incredibly excited to discuss the new set with everyone, provided it funds (which I dearly hope it does)!
Old October 16th, 2022, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Twist My Arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger View Post
Hello all! It's been a long while; like quite a few other people, hearing about the reboot reignited my interest in the game, and even just getting my stuff back out quickly reminded me of why I loved Heroscape all over again. Unpacking my terrain and making maps has been an utter joy, and most of my terrain is in good condition to boot (except for my ladders, which broke basically immediately when I tried to use them again. Don't ask)!

Anyway, I've been posting on the Heroscapers Discord under the name ThrasherDarkrai - the name I use most places on the internet now (can I ask an Admin to change my username somehow? Is that allowed?) - but this is the first post I've made on the forums proper in ages. I'm incredibly excited to discuss the new set with everyone, provided it funds (which I dearly hope it does)!
Man, that sounds like a lot of work. I'm not sure I could do that.

~Dysole, glad to see you back
Old October 17th, 2022, 10:09 AM

Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, the past couple days have been exciting...

Goodmorrow everyone, Silvershire here. I'm a long-time fan of Heroscape and a frequent lurker of the forums, but I've mostly stayed silent for the past several years. In the meantime, I've been running a YouTube channel, Silvershire, that focuses on video games. When Age of Annihilation was revealed, I figured I might be able to help out the campaign by making a little promotional video.

And then, thanks to the wonderful Heroscape community, it blew up. In less than 48 hours, it got nearly a thousand views, 140 likes, and 30 comments, which is way more than my usual videos. It was also posted on the Heroscape subreddit and here on the "Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!" thread, and everyone had lovely things to say. After Hogg asked if I am on this board, I decided to dust off my old account. On a side-note, is it possible to change my username so that the first letter is capitalized? I don't know why I didn't bother to do that back in the day.

Thank you all so much for the support you've given me over the past couple days! I plan to be a much more active user of this site moving forward; I have a few customs I'd like to share and many more in the works.

As for a little bit about myself: I'm an aspiring writer/editor, I love fighting games, and the Marro are my go-to army.
Old October 17th, 2022, 10:30 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

@Dysole see capitalization request

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:04 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More Work For Dysole

Oh my goodness all the unreasonable requests.

~Dysole, having her fun with all of this
Old October 19th, 2022, 09:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: More Work For Dysole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

May I change my username to Sheep and change my title to “previously heroscaper2010”?

This is half joking, half not. Sheep has been my IRL nickname for a long time (somehow I didn’t start using it online until about 5yrs ago) and my current title is quite outdated since I haven’t been with HoSS for some time now.

What better way to update both while keeping congruence with my past moniker?
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:47 PM

Seriousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

May I change my username to Sheep and change my title to “previously heroscaper2010”?

This is half joking, half not. Sheep has been my IRL nickname for a long time (somehow I didn’t start using it online until about 5yrs ago) and my current title is quite outdated since I haven’t been with HoSS for some time now.

If you want me to do it, I will. I just want to make sure you're sure before I do it.

~Dysole, checking first
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:03 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Seriousness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you want me to do it, I will. I just want to make sure you're sure before I do it.

~Dysole, checking first
I was half joking in the sense that it was adding to your list of unreasonable requests (hehe). The request itself was not a joke.

EDIT: ~Sheep, confirming

Last edited by Sheep; October 20th, 2022 at 02:07 AM.
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:03 PM

How About That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Dysole, checking first
I was half joking in the sense that it was adding to your list of unreasonable requests (hehe). The request itself was not a joke.

EDIT: ~Sheep, confirming
There you go.

~Dysole, having her fun
Old July 16th, 2023, 08:37 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Hi everyone. I'm not a super big name on here as some of the others, but I love seeing the game still going after all this time.

I got into the game just before the discontinuing started, but immediately fell in love with it the first time I played it. Hersocape was my intorduction to Tabletop gaming, and its only flourished since then.

I met some of the West Coast Players in the past, like CMGames, Killometer, etc., and attended a few awesome tournaments with them.

I slowly grew my collection over the years and have quite a bit. I was (like most of you) excited about AoA, but with my unhealthy addiction to Kickstarter, I was very skeptical about the HasPulse funding.

Now, with Renegade Stuidos (an amazing compmay) is going for this, my excitement has more than tripled.

Welcome back one and all. Let the 'Scaping commence.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online