Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 19th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Wondering who's still around in NorCal? I'm south, but close enough with family in town.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:06 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

@cmgames make me blue again!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; September 6th, 2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
cmg, make me blue again!
KILLO!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:13 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hey! Get outta the NorCal thread, Ill-annoy.

Last edited by Killometer; September 3rd, 2022 at 07:15 PM. Reason: But for real, good to see (for lack of a better word) you again. :D
Old September 9th, 2022, 12:45 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Done! And welcome back!

Still in Ben Lomond?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 9th, 2022, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:

Done! And welcome back!

Still in Ben Lomond?

~Z

Thanks And yep. But I'm game to travel to throw some skulls.

Old September 16th, 2022, 05:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Typhon2222 - Nightfall looks pretty sweet!

My map thread
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
@Typhon2222 - Nightfall looks pretty sweet!
Awww, thanks @cmgames ! I'm glad that you like it.

Wish I were still in the Bay Area.....
Old October 4th, 2022, 04:40 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

What’s good everyone?! I am back in the building and ready to dust off my dice. I’m curious to know how active our Norcal community has been doing ever since I left the building some years ago. L O L.

I hope we have a good core of local gamers because with the new resurgence possibilities and my son taking up a huge interest in the game we are ready to re-enter the fold and deal some skulls.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Darryl!?! Welcome back stranger!

My map thread
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:37 PM

We kept things going for maybe two years after the End Of Heroscape. Then folks pretty much stopped responding. I have some mail-blast lists on the OP, but they probably need updating again.

I am hoping to have a HeroScape event at GobbleCon this year (I will be there with my niece and nephew). Probably Saturday afternoon or evening if I can swing that with the GC folks (they don't quite have their GM requesting system up and working yet).

~Z

My map thread
Old October 5th, 2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
I hope we have a good core of local gamers because with the new resurgence possibilities and my son taking up a huge interest in the game we are ready to re-enter the fold and deal some skulls.

How old is your son? My almost 8 year old son has become pretty stoked on HS over the last couple months. We've only played a few formal games, but he picked up the rules quickly and he's been playing with the figs and terrain a ton.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers