Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2019, 03:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kool-Aid Man (Sanctum Testing)

Okay, I'll try a JL build. I believe Cyborg works with Scientist and I wanted to use KMA to heal Superman, maybe Flash too. Then maybe run him with a range heavy team so he doesn't need to get too close to the enemy to do his thing.
Old March 6th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds good. His big drawback is usually requiring an OK to go out and heal or you have to attack him yourself.
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here are the first couple mock ups. Figures are Fireball and Stompa.
I think Fireball's legs and Stompa's arms may be the ticket.
I need to pick up a fine tip Sharpie and practice drawing the face. Going to try filling it with actual Kool-Aid for the pic. Will try to paint a pitcher as well.
@Arkham I can send you a few if you are willing to try a mod.

Old March 7th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quick double-check (apologies if this was already covered): should he be able to heal even if it destroys him?
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe that was the intent, it was at least how I thought the power worked.
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I can try the mod. I think what you have looks good though. Just needs the limbs painted, the juice inside, and the face, but the overall looks is there.
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:48 PM

EDIT: Thanks Arkham. I guess I will see how it goes, I have the time and the pitchers to experiment with.

Yes, that is the intent. I brought it up earlier. Not sure if we need to clarify.
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Might need a little clarification. Didn't come up in game one, though!
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Tornado I agree that Stompa's arms with Fireball's legs would look the best. Did you use something to temporarily stick them on? Perhaps try painting the face before applying the arms and legs.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 7th, 2019, 05:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm not sure which is which, but the left arms and the right legs are a good pair.
Old March 7th, 2019, 06:13 PM
Symbiotic

Second clarification (again, sorry for my memory not coming through here): is it intentional that his first power can heal enemies?
Old March 7th, 2019, 06:48 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kool-Aid Man @100 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Fantastic Four, Kool-Aid Man (1100) vs Original X-Men, Armor (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (with a couple extra trees on it for color and Oh, Yeah! relevance)
Units: Kool-Aid Man, Star-Lord, Nebula, Oracle (700) vs TMNT (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Fun, and interesting as a super open-ended healer with some built-in downsides.

Running him with the FF didn't feel way better than generalist stuff to me - Invisible Woman definitely gives him a lot more ability to hang on the front line after he rushes in for that initial heal, but his need for an OM keeps him from being too easy to work into the FF (and Hey, Kool-Aid demanding he move up to an engaged figure makes it harder for him to heal Sue, who you really want to keep out of engagements as much as possible).

I think his cost could probably come down a little? I'd like to play it a little safe because of his open-endedness and inclusion in the Scientist synergy, but I don't think he'd be juice(d) with a slightly lower price tag.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library