Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

View Poll Results: do you like this story?
yes 4 80.00%
no 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 13th, 2007, 02:06 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
*teaser* The Island

Hello ll, I'm here to let you know about a fan-fic in progress called "The Island". This is just th prolong, but I exspect great things from this story!

Prologue: The Curse...

The sea was calm and the wind was soft on the Biller sea, a small fishing boat had it's net cast deep into the dark waters, and the two kyrie aboard spoke to each other about the current ishues in Valhalla, Utgar's sudden intrest in a navy, and how the archkyries ignored his strang course of action. "The Archkyries are foolish not to take action against Utgar. With a navy of that magnitude he can take the Taelenk tundra from Jandar in one swift move, or deyploy battalions of orks to the main land of Jandar's territories." The older kyrie grunted in agreement. "I have faith in Jandar, he has never let us down, and even if he did make a wrong choice, I can't imagine him loosing lifes becasue of a foolhardy mistake." The younger kyrie ponderd for a moment, his mind sorting though the hundreads of therorys that have any possiblilty of happening. "Maybe he isn't headed for the Main land," the young fisher suggested. "Maybe he is headed for the Island." The older kyrie froze, his face darkend and his eye's were set ablaze with fear. "Fool! you know beter than to mention that cursed place out at sea! havn't you head the tales of the beast that roams thease waters? He is summond when the very name of the Island is mentioned, he can tear a giant in two with no great effort, he can crush a ship and drag it to the deapths before you can blink an eye, and those who encounter it and live to tell the tale are forever pursued by it's glowing red eyes and it's blood curdling roar!" The Young kyrie started to laugh hysterically, leaning on the egde of the boat for support. "Father you know that Brangon was to drunk to live that night he told us of that so called "beast" And I for one certainly don't belive, in a-" A termor shook the small craft with th power of a titan, and the once calm sea now had waves rashing down that were as large a castle, and a fierce hurrican blew around them.

Screaming over the wind, The old kyrie said to his son in a blind rage, "I told you the tales were true! you should not have taken the warnings forgranted, for the penalty is death! the small craft began to tear apart, , a defining roar emmited fro the darkest deapth of the ocean, and it shatterd the remains of the boat, the two kyrie were sucked in to by an invisible force, never to be heard from again. Some where in the sea, a beast with eye's brighter and reder than fire grined, it's task was compleat.

FINISH HIM!
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM

Khanbob42 has disabled reputation
Nice start, I'll be looking forward to the rest.

Perhaps there will be a custom figure in mind for the beast in the future, or maybe it's an already existing figure...

Time can only tell.
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
It was alright. Middle of the road for me. Good writing, bad grammar, spelling, etc.

Old March 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM

Thanks for the commens guys! This is going to be a big one, 12-13 chapters of nothing bt teeth grinding suspence, conspiracys, adventure and mystery. [for a novice writer that is.]

FINISH HIM!
Old March 14th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Did you mean Prologue? Because you said Prolong. A prologue is the chapter that takes place before the book starts in earnest. Prolong is a verb that means to make something last longer.

Sorry, once I hit that I quit reading.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Did you mean Prologue? Because you said Prolong. A prologue is the chapter that takes place before the book starts in earnest. Prolong is a verb that means to make something last longer.

Sorry, once I hit that I quit reading.
I'll fix that.

FINISH HIM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction