Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 10th, 2021, 06:12 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Upside Down - Final Editing

It's more concise, it avoids "The game cannot be played" as far as I'm concerned it's a win-win.

It also makes it completely unnecessary to force one Demogorgon to start in the start zone, although I still think it would be pretty nice to still use some method of placement that doesn't make "All Demogorgons" an inherently stupid draft.

I'm not sure if "Each Demogorgon may be placed in your start zone or on any empty space in the Upside Down" would mess with balance and testing assumptions, it seems like the Upside Down is still the strongest start location for Demogorgons in most cases, but at least this way all-Demogorgon armies can put one or more figures in the start zone to avoid stupid drafting their way to a turn 1 loss, and mixed armies won't be forced to put a Demogorgon in the start zone if they don't want to.

Plus it fixes the (admittedly unlikely) potential problem of a particularly large game or a Demogorgon VS Demogorgon mirror match running out of space in the Upside Down
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could we just have this:
Quote:
Players cannot receive a victory point for the Upside Down.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We avoided that because it opens up janky win scenarios for the Demogorgons if they get enemy figures there in the endgame.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh right cause the main map could be lost.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:49 PM

How does Angstrom avoid that?
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:51 PM

Alright I'll add this:
Quote:
Players that controlled any figure/s with the Upside Down special power at the start of the game cannot receive a victory point for the Upside Down.
edit: Sorry my brain is tired and I can't seem to fully wrap my head around these battlefield rules.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Angstrom's thing is part of the battlefield and not a separate battlefield. Honestly I showed up a bit late to know why we didn't go more like Angstrom.
Old June 10th, 2021, 07:01 PM

Thank for all the clarifications Ronin, do you know what else we need to do for this to move on ahead?
Old June 10th, 2021, 07:03 PM
Symbiotic

I think Soundwarp has the Demogorgon card, so try talking about Gundams to summon him into the thread.

(I'll ping him on Discord, HSers doesn't always give him notifications)
Old June 12th, 2021, 06:26 PM

Is there a way to just make this like Angstrom's dimension and say you can't win the Upside Down map? That might get rid of a lot of the necessitation of the other rulings.
Old June 12th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Symbiotic

I mean, maybe? But I feel like things work as they stand and we were gonna go to this space eventually, so I was just gonna let it ride.
Old June 12th, 2021, 08:20 PM

Sounds good, I'm fine with whatever works. Thanks again for helping out here Ronin, I appreciate it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library