Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 21st, 2006, 08:18 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Turning Heroscape Display Boxes into a DiceTower

While you're out hunting Wave 6 boosters, see if you can snag some display boxes as well (in my experience a simple request will get you one...if you can bear the "ok, whatever Geek-boy" look).

In a few simple steps you can turn it into a workable dice tower.

I'll try to post some step-by-step instructions soon....

Before:

After:

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old December 21st, 2006, 08:20 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Not bad at all. Are there are inside floors?
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:02 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Not bad at all. Are there are inside floors?
I don't have a picture of the inside, but yes there are "floors" or "shelves" or whatever you want to call them to make the dice tumble...made from pieces of the bottom.

The cool thing about this is that it is made entirely from one display box and uses almost every scrap of it. The only part that is from a different source is the patttern on the floor of the area where the dice come out. That is from the backing of a RttFF set.

Now I'm Mythic.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 09:30 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
perhaps hasbro will begin printing instructions on future releases as a sort of "bonus?"
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'm really kicking myself for discarding those neat little character drawings from the fronts of the boosters, but with what I DO have, I'm definitely going to do this, thanks for the idea!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 22nd, 2006, 09:01 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
the trays look a lil to small IMO. i still have a wave 1 box so maybe........maybe

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
the trays look a lil to small IMO. i still have a wave 1 box so maybe........maybe
Small compared to the more professionaly prepared Dice Towers, but still large enough for the dice to roll out and for you to see the results.

I originally came up with this as a prototype for a tournament prize, but have used a little now and really like it.

Now I'm Mythic.
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Sweet may give this a whirl

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old December 24th, 2006, 12:21 AM
has been BANNED

OFF TOPIC:

Did you draw the image in you siggy, FT?
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:30 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:
Small compared to the more professionaly prepared Dice Towers, but still large enough for the dice to roll out and for you to see the results.

I originally came up with this as a prototype for a tournament prize, but have used a little now and really like it.
yea but they could hit the end and roll into sumthin else or hit another one and change that die. Im not saying its bad or anything its just too small for me. Great job none the less.

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:36 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:

yea but they could hit the end and roll into sumthin else or hit another one and change that die. Im not saying its bad or anything its just too small for me. Great job none the less.

You say that like the ones we have now don't do that. The dice aren't done rolling until they all stop. If one is on a shield, and you have a straggler who hits that die and changes it, then you're SOL.

I want an Imax tower...
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
OFF TOPIC:

Did you draw the image in you siggy, FT?
Yes.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions