Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old November 5th, 2020, 01:43 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: brandonwiker’s battles - NHSD report!

Summary from a fun NHSD event we had!

Written 11/5/20:

NHSD 11-1-20 at Casual Dragon Games!

Check it out
Old February 27th, 2021, 12:07 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: brandonwiker’s battles - 2/2021 battle report

The latest report, some crazy free-for-all fights on castle maps:

Casual Dragon: Flying figure FFAs, heat of battle on castle map!
Old May 29th, 2021, 07:57 PM

Re: May 2021 AotP battle report - brandonwiker's battles!

Here is the newest report, from our 'build & battle' night. Land tiles for building maps were laid out on the tables for players to build maps on a whim, however they felt like building them. Then, chaos of battle with AotP rules and figures!

Master Cartographers - AotP build & battle!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 1st, 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 02:36 PM

Re: May 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Been itching to play more AotP lately. Working on the kinks in the rules and trying to figure out what makes the most sense in the game. Bought Tabletop Simulator since my wife and daughter are going on vacation and I'm going to be at home with free time to game. Recorded a game of Ob Nixilis versus Nissa, 600 point armies, kill everything!

Old May 13th, 2022, 04:22 PM

Re: May 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

I'm back with another one, an even BETTER video with more powerful memes and more Obnoxious than the previous video (see what I did there?)

Another AotP game, Sorin versus Ob Nixilis in a savage range 1 slugfest:

Old June 7th, 2022, 12:15 PM

Re: June 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Here is a game that is nearly the opposite of the Sorin one: Nissa vs Jace! Instead of all figures being range 1, nearly all figures have range of 5 or higher in this game of bows versus... Uhh... Sticky blue shooty goo?

Old July 2nd, 2022, 09:07 AM

Re: July 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Find out just how broken everyone's favorite MTG white supremacist Agent 00-Gideon is, in what could be the fastest, most buttcheeks-clapping 1v1 game of AotP I'll ever participate in!

Old July 7th, 2022, 04:44 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice! That was fun to watch
Old July 8th, 2022, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Nice! That was fun to watch
Hey, I remember you from the Discord! Thanks for checking the vids out. Anything you'd like to explain in detail that you liked and/or disliked about whichever videos you have watched?

I am working on at least another 2-3 battle videos, but also have some ideas in the works for a video form of my tier lists (army + spell) and a somewhat in-depth "how to play AotP" video.
Old July 8th, 2022, 03:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I enjoyed the production choices here. The visible cards on the sides, added music effects. It came together well and made a short game fun to watch.

I also appreciate that you made working in TTS look easy, like it should be. I know that some people have not wanted to make the switch to TTS because they consider it fiddly but this was good gameplay that showed how easy it is to use.
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I think I enjoyed the production choices here. The visible cards on the sides, added music effects. It came together well and made a short game fun to watch.

I also appreciate that you made working in TTS look easy, like it should be. I know that some people have not wanted to make the switch to TTS because they consider it fiddly but this was good gameplay that showed how easy it is to use.
Excellent to hear. The music and the overlaid cards were both suggestions from other people after my first couple of videos, so I'm glad I took the time to add those.

As a filthy casual that recently (last ~3 months?) got into TTS (mostly to play AotP, lol!) I haven't found it particularly hard or annoying to learn. Sure, it has funky/glitchy moments, but the odd stuff seems to happen maybe once every 2-3 games and those issues have been rectified in ~30 seconds.

TTS is a win for me in two huge ways: I don't have to get my totes of Heroscape stuff out from the closet to build a map/army (+later clean it up,) and it is easy for me play a game online with others across the world via TTS. I'm honestly quite shocked that people aren't using it for Heroscape tournaments. And frankly, if I can drum up enough interest, I want to explore holding an AotP tournament via TTS.
Old July 8th, 2022, 07:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I want to explore holding an AotP tournament via TTS.
I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports