Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 24th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Extremely Premature Marvel Expansion Discussion Thread

Sure this is an optomistic 6 months away, but who do you want to see in Wave 1. If you mention a team, say which team members, unless it is something like the Fantastic Four with static membership.
Old July 24th, 2006, 08:49 AM

Keebler has disabled reputation
X-men of course. Let's see Wolverine, Storm, Rouge, Prof. X, Cyclops, Jean Gray, Nightcrawler, Magneto, & various other villians. Heck X-men could be a four pack expansion by themselves.

I hope they a plannnig expansions for this. I mean with just twelve figures it's going to get old realativly quickly.
Old July 24th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Squads.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

Hulkbusters.

Army and Police.

Sentinals.

Hydra.

The Hand.

Etc.

I think that they could easily be done

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:24 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler
X-men of course. Let's see Wolverine, Storm, Rouge, Prof. X, Cyclops, Jean Gray, Nightcrawler, Magneto, & various other villians. Heck X-men could be a four pack expansion by themselves.

I hope they a plannnig expansions for this. I mean with just twelve figures it's going to get old realativly quickly.
Ten figures. The set has 10 figures.
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:27 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
gambit, bishop, cable...

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Extremely Premature Marvel Expansion Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Sure this is an optomistic 6 months away, but who do you want to see in Wave 1. If you mention a team, say which team members, unless it is something like the Fantastic Four with static membership.
The Fantastic Four Anyone read Ultimate FF? The series made me fall in love with the Fantastic Four.
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:23 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i would like to see hulk and the pantheon, ghost rider, firelord and nova, ff4, and of course the xmen

Old July 24th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
I've gotta see Nova (the Richard Rider version), Gladiator, Tarantula, Darkhawk, Torpedo, Moon Knight, Paladin, Vision, Iron Fist...I could go on for hours.

I really don't want to see squads. I'd prefer this game stay hero vs. villian, mano a mano.
Old July 24th, 2006, 04:37 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
I really don't want to see squads. I'd prefer this game stay hero vs. villian, mano a mano.
What? You don't want to see squads?! I am afraid I would have to completely disagree with you on that one.

If this game only had single heroes and villains, then in my opinion it would suck immensely - just imagine Heroscape if it didnt have any squads, and it was just based around moving single heroes around. That would get tedious pretty quickly, I reckon. (Has anyone played all-hero games regularly and enjoyed them?) Good suggestions for squads from Buddy Lee.
Old July 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Some sort of squads would be great, (Common Sheild members and Acholiteys ((Sorry can't spell that)) from the Brotherhood) so you can have expansions that would sell well.

Anyways I want to see the cards, who would they fight for etc...

Old July 24th, 2006, 04:46 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Nick Fury, Giant Man, and some of the other Ultimates would be nice additions.
Old July 24th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
What? You don't want to see squads?! I am afraid I would have to completely disagree with you on that one.

If this game only had single heroes and villains, then in my opinion it would suck immensely - just imagine Heroscape if it didnt have any squads, and it was just based around moving single heroes around. That would get tedious pretty quickly, I reckon. (Has anyone played all-hero games regularly and enjoyed them?) Good suggestions for squads from Buddy Lee.
You're basing this assumption that the figures individual powers will be similiar to a HS hero's individual powers. Seeing as we don't really know anything about that just yet, I'm voting for a hero on hero format without the cheap squads to use as road bumps for Juggernaut. These figures may move further, hit harder and have very cool individual powers that make a single figure based game just as fun as a squad based one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion