Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 4th, 2008, 07:18 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
The Doctor Is In!

Hello All

Last week for my Birthday My Wife and children surprised me with a case of the New Doctor Who Micro-Mini figures...I was a Little Disappointed with the size of them but happy with the Quality. And as I looked at my Doctore figure my son looks at me and says..."Dad, Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
And I said..."Heroscape?"
So, We spent the next few days creating Heroscape cards for the figures and are currently in the process of playtesting them with the guys at our Local gaming store.
Response has been extremely Positve. Once playtesting is finished I'll post the cards...

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:32 AM

JEB1981 Woo who?
Re: The Doctor Is In!

Sounds great! I've been fiddling with some custom stats for the Micro Universe figures myself... did some for K-9 and The Master earlier today. (Haven't playtested, though.) Looking forward to seeing yours...
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:52 AM

Topher is surprisingly tart

I am a huge Doctor Who fan of both the old and new show. I would love to see some pictures; especially, some side by side comparison shots with actual Heroscape units, to measure the size difference.

I recently got a few D&D mini's and was disappointed by there size; which I see as too different from Heroscape to make good customs, a few might make the cut but those are mostly monster units. Even more dissaponting, well almost, was the fact that the mini's didn't have any uniformity in size to other D&D figures, very sloppy work.
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:43 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?
Cool Re: The Doctor Is In!

It's funny you mention these, as my friend Buddha and I (both fairly big Who fans) were actually doing some freeballing on what sort of powers to give. For example:

Daleks - Disinegration Beam: Works like Chomp, auto kills a Squad, roll 17 or higher to kill a Hero; Repulsor Pod: AKA Flying; Dalek Shield: grants an extra shield for each shield rolled. Squad of 3 for between 160 and 210 points.

Dalek Emperor - similar design to the Marro Hive in that he'd be a purchasable object that can't move, with the Daimyo's Command power only oriented to Daleks.

The Master: Body Swipe: Works similar to Ne-Gok-Sa's Mind Control, except he permanently takes over the figure, gains it's stats, but keeps the Body Swipe power. Just think how destructive he'd be!

The Doctor: Regeneration would work similar to the Thanos power that lets him come back from the dead. Also proposed was letting him randomly come back as an already destroyed figure with all its stats but retaining the Regeneration power. Also discussed was creating all 10 doctors, and make them regenerate in order, and since they're Unique Heroes you can't field all 10 Doctors at once as they all have the same figure name... but that'd also make the Doctor obcenely expensive point-wise.

New Glyph: Sonic Screwdriver - adds +3 to all d20 rolls. Probably also make the Master's Laser Screwdriver which would add +5 to all d20 rolls.

We never got into the Cybermen or Ood or his companions, and I don't know the Ronnie well enough to consider her at all. Any other thoughts?

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old May 10th, 2008, 07:01 PM

Gold Dragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Very good Dragonranger I aplaud you heroscape is virsatile thats why we love it
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:52 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Hopefully we can find some of the figs soon to test with.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

+3 and +5 on the d20 is a bit much. That would make some figures unfreakingbelievable. Combined with Lodin could give Ne Gok Sa a 50-50 on Mindshackle. Not pretty.
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:05 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I've got a few of these figures now. They are not that great, but I can't paint for fedlercarb, so I'm stuck w/them.

Anyone out there have any extras for trade?

I have Mickey, Dalek Sec (the Hybrid), some Clockwork Men, a Pig Slave, some Empty Children. I also have tons of other stuff. Please lemme know.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:13 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

By the shadow compact I compel you post size comparison Photos.

Please Please Pretty please.

I work at Torchwood but SHHHHHHSH I'm in the closet, Im Heterosexual

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 11th, 2011, 10:52 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
By the shadow compact I compel you post size comparison Photos.

Please Please Pretty please.

I work at Torchwood but SHHHHHHSH I'm in the closet, Im Heterosexual
It's proclamation, I couldn't help myself.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old June 11th, 2011, 11:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
It's proclamation, I couldn't help myself.
Seriously, why would you bump a thread with no customs in it, no resources in it, in the customs section and then quote somebody who says they are straight? Seems kinda pointless to me.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards