Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old April 5th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Current M:tG-AotP Sightings on eBay etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Miniature Market has the AotP base set on sale for $15 through Sunday, or while supplies last.
In case you missed that, they have it on sale now for $13.50

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 7th, 2016, 12:06 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Miniature Market has the AotP base set on sale for $15 through Sunday, or while supplies last.
In case you missed that, they have it on sale now for $13.50
Yes, I did see that, thanks. I just didn't think of posting it here since I'm only waiting for my local Walmarts to lower the price of their excess exclusive M:tG-AotP boxes with the BONUS tiles to below $20.oo ( they're still holding a bunch of them at $29.97 even though the Walmart website shows it in the Clearance Section at $23.88 ).

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 8th, 2016, 07:57 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Yes, I did see that, thanks. I just didn't think of posting it here since I'm only waiting for my local Walmarts to lower the price of their excess exclusive M:tG-AotP boxes with the BONUS tiles to below $20.oo ( they're still holding a bunch of them at $29.97 even though the Walmart website shows it in the Clearance Section at $23.88 ).
I was able to get a handful of the Wal-Mart ones for $18 each when that was the online price just going through checkout with the page pulled up on my phone. Granted... It was around the Holidays so it was packed and she may have just wanted me out of her line, but it's worth trying
Old June 5th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Lowest Amazon price yet ... $12.39
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SDJGCRA/

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 5th, 2016 at 11:43 PM.
Old June 6th, 2016, 03:00 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

If they keep like this, soon they'll give you one with your Happy Meal!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales