Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 8th, 2016, 10:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Spare from Evil

The Book of Spare from Evil: Enchantment
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Shadows over Innistrad

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Spare from Evil

The phrasing seems to imply that you could still redirect 2 damage even if "Spare from Evil" already had 1 damage on it before that attack.

Also, when it says "up to 2" damage markers, does that mean the player can choose to only redirect 0 or 1 of them?
Old August 14th, 2018, 11:15 AM

gotenks is surprisingly tart

Hello Anitar, I'm new to Heroscape but I am a long term magic the gathering player. I interpret this enchantment to say that you must prevent up to 2 damage makers worth of damage on the enchantment. As soon as there are 2 damage markers are on the enchantment, the enchantment itself is destroyed and all remaining damage is dealt to the enchanted creature.

Kinda like a magical shield in my opinion.
Old August 14th, 2018, 11:48 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Also a Magic player here typically when it states "up to" you can place 0 to whatever the number is in this case 2. So for an attack once you are about to receive damage you can place 2 damage counters on Spare from Evil then it is destroyed and the rest on the creature or 1 damage on Spare from Evil then the rest on the creature or place no damage counters on Spare from Evil then the rest on the creature. The enchantment would then count how much damage is on itself then destroy itself once it reaches 2 whether its placing 2 at once or 1 and 1 again. Once it reaches 2 it is instantly destroyed.

Long story short you can place any amount of damage (0 to 2) on Spare from Evil in any interval (0 then 2, 1 then 1, etc) but once 2 is reached it is destroyed and the rest is placed on the creature.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards