Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old January 19th, 2015, 05:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

FYI @Porkins , Tai-Pan has signed up for my secret project and Koolster signed up for and completed a PT report on the Gamorean Guards.
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:26 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I have finished the Gamorrean Guards playtest.

For the Quarren / Duros / Rodian Thugs playtest do want all 3 playtested? If so, would you want them playtested together or seperately? Also, I'm assuming each one would have an individual playtest form, right?
I'm running a test for the 3 Thugs squads myself and only planning on having one PT report for all 3. Once you see the cards I think you will understand why.
Exactly. Anyone signing up for the Thugs needs only to fill out 1 playtest form for all 3 squads.

Edit: added that info to the announcement post.
Alright. I might be able to squeeze in a test with them sometime in the next week or so. My schedule officially switched from "On Break" to "Super Hectic." Go ahead and sign me up and I'll see if I can get it done reasonably soon.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 19th, 2015, 08:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just finished playtesting bespin faction, will send pm shortly. I'm going to run them through one more time. Question @Porkins , you don't have to play them against hoss figures only right.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Feel free to test against classic and C3V as well. HoSS units are designed to be playable in classic armies, and while there are still a limited amount of HoSS units it's great to have some classic stuff to balance off of.
Old January 19th, 2015, 11:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Feel free to test against classic and C3V as well. HoSS units are designed to be playable in classic armies, and while there are still a limited amount of HoSS units it's great to have some classic stuff to balance off of.
I Just finished my play test of Bespin Faction, I am totally ready to play test some more. @mac122 I would love to playtest all that scum of jabbas. @Arch-vile , I would also love to playtest the Pig Guards, I already have a small army of them at my house.

Old January 20th, 2015, 09:24 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI @Porkins , Tai-Pan has signed up for my secret project and Koolster signed up for and completed a PT report on the Gamorean Guards.
Updating now. I've been out of town for a few days.
Old January 21st, 2015, 03:59 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might, maybe, possibly have time to run a gamorrean playtest this weekend if there are still slots open tomorrow, by then I should know for sure if I have time.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old January 21st, 2015, 08:02 PM
"like" happy

Just Finished Jabbas Scum Playtest @mac122 , Pretty awesome. Oh, @Arch-vile , should I be added for Gamorrean Guard Playtesting on the OP.

Last edited by TREX; January 21st, 2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:27 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You've been added to the Space Pig Dudes.

P.S. @TREX - based on your avatar, I think you're going to like what we have in store for the Republic Commandos

PPS - although your avatar may be 501st Legion-ers, I can't tell for sure...
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:40 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You've been added to the Space Pig Dudes.

P.S. @TREX - based on your avatar, I think you're going to like what we have in store for the Republic Commandos

PPS - although your avatar may be 501st Legion-ers, I can't tell for sure...
@Porkins
If you haven't seen my custom delta squad you should take a look at em. They are some of my prize star wars customs.
Commando Scorch
Commando Boss
Commando Fixer
Commando Sev
My avatar is the infamous 501st Legion. Even though I love my Commando customs, I always will play with Hoss cards, you guys do great work. @Yodaking , Just pm'ed to get in our your "secret project thing." Secret Project, just have to know what it is, and would be happy to help.

Old January 21st, 2015, 11:25 PM

@TREX - be sure to create a post in the Rewards thread to keep track of your playtest points!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:44 PM
"like" happy

Gamorrean Guards playtest complete. Filling out report now.
All, done. These guys were fun.

Last edited by TREX; January 23rd, 2015 at 09:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape