Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Small Rock Outcrop

The Book of Small Rock Outcrop

C3G MARVEL WAVE 28
MARVEL COSMIC

Card PDF

The destructible object used for this unit is a Heroscape terrain piece from the Battle for the Underdark Master Set.
Its name is One-Space Rock Outcrop.

Tutorial on How to Create Custom Versions of this Figure

Object Bio - Simple spires of rock, found anywhere from deep dark caves to the heights of mountains, can be turned into deadly weapons when damaged or destabilized.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 25th, 2022 at 12:20 AM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

NAME = SMALL ROCK OUTCROP

SECRET IDENTITY = DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 1

DEFENSE = 7

CRUMBLE
When this Small Rock Outcrop is destroyed, each player rolls 1 unblockable attack die against each figure they control adjacent to this Small Rock Outcrop, one at a time.

Last edited by Viegon; May 25th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:34 PM

We'll need to get pics of the Outcrop; if no one beats me to it, I should be able to get pics sometime within the next few days.

For the background, something cavey I guess?
Spoiler Alert!

Old April 30th, 2017, 08:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with everything as is but I looking at it again I find it odd that a tree and a rock have the same stats. I'm actually often frustrated by how hard it is to crack that 7 defense to take down a simple tree. The odds are not great so I really only give it a try when using an AoE attack or an extra attack I can't use on a figure (CA shield throw, Bucky's SA, etc.). That makes sense to me for a rock outcrop, it shouldn't be very easy to damage it, but a tree shouldn't put up as much of a fight as solid rock. Especially considering how many low attack fire based SA's we have.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I always thought Tree's should have had the Fire Weakness Special Power. At least a variation of it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Some sort of keywords for special attacks and weaknesses would have been incredible.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that ship sailed long ago but if Hasbro ever showed up here and said we want you guys to reboot HS for a new generation but you have to start over from scratch, I'd be lobbying hard for key words to get included.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe it is not over.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Someone tag me here when we get pictures. I've got the card ready to go otherwise.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
A Man of Taste

Anyone get any photo's here?

Old May 8th, 2017, 02:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Sure, all by itself or on a map.
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sure, all by itself or on a map.
Looking at the others I'd say all by itself. While you are at it if you want to get some photos of the other rocks as well that would be great. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library