Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) - Design Phase

Looks good to me. I really like this direction.

I'm unfamiliar with the character so if the LD is happy, I am happy.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Try, try again ...

DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 8
Before rolling defense dice against an attacking figure within 3 clear sight spaces, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, roll 3 additional attack dice and count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.
I'm fine with that, but I think it would be more premonisive (new word ) if it wasn't based on the 3 clear sight. It would be fine if the counter strike part was within 3 clear sight spaces. Something like:

Quote:
DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 8
Before rolling defense dice against an attacking figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, roll 3 additional attack dice. If the attacking figure is within 3 clear sight spaces of Batgirl, count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.
You might have to take the roll value back up to 11 though.

Cheers
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:57 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like that latest take A3n, but yeah probably need to up the roll back to Bat's original 11.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like it Bats, and I like A3n's suggestions. You guys just need to replace "attack dice" with "defense dice".
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I like it Bats, and I like A3n's suggestions. You guys just need to replace "attack dice" with "defense dice".
Yeah, that's what I get for copying and pasting you yahoos.

DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 11
Before rolling defense dice against an attacking figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, roll 3 additional defense dice. If the attacking figure is within 3 clear sight spaces of Batgirl, count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.

This will work. It's pretty close to what I originally had (three extra dice instead of an auto shield, counter strike instead of an auto wound, no OM restriction or range restriction on the defensive part), but a bit cleaner, so I'm happy. I feel like the theme I wanted is intact.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks good. Now she has counter strike all the time against figures up to 3 spaces away and a 50% that her Precognition will really boost that counter strike potential, which I prefer to the 2 auto-shields counter strike.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Looks good. Now she has counter strike all the time against figures up to 3 spaces away and a 50% that her Precognition will really boost that counter strike potential, which I prefer to the 2 auto-shields counter strike.
That isn't how I read it. I read it that after hitting the D20 roll, everything after that applies, but wouldn't apply if she hadn't rolled the right number. Which makes sense thematically too.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not sure which is the intention now. Maybe the sentence needs to be reorganized a bit if Hahma's statement is what's intended?

DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 11
When rolling defense dice against an attacking figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Batgirl, count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure. Before rolling defense dice, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, roll 3 additional defense dice.

Timing is a little weird because typically the wording is put in the order of the actions though.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Griff's reading was the intention and I agree was more thematic as well. This should fix the interpretation issue:

DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 11
Before rolling defense dice against an attacking figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, roll 3 additional defense dice and if the attacking figure is within 3 clear sight spaces of Batgirl, count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

That's much clearer as before to me it just seemed like the d20 roll was only for the +3 to defense but the separate sentence made it seem like she always had Counter Strike because it wasn't linked to the d20 roll.

Now it's clear as I thought this was the original intention, but didn't know if you had changed it again.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:52 PM

Clear.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM

Cool. So, are we all happy with where we are on this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library