Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Parasite

The Book of Parasite

C3G DC WAVE 10
TERRIFYING TEAM-UPS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #121 / Parasite.

Character Bio - Rudy Jones was a slacker at his menial janitor job at S.T.A.R. Labs when he exposed himself to highly dangerous radioactive material. Rudy foolishly open the container because he believed that there was something valuable in it, and he was looking for a score. Once exposed, the mysterious substance quickly transformed him into a monstrous leech-like creature that drains other living beings of their life force by merely touching them. Now obsessed with killing others to survive and satiate his hunger, Parasite frequently hunts down Superman who has so much more life to give because of his solar enhanced Kryptonian DNA.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (Griff)
  • Second playtest: (Tornado)
  • Third playtest: (Karat)
  • Extensive Additional testing: (Griff)
  • Additional test: (Marv_Art)
  • Mini photos by Griffin
  • Art by tcglkn (originally Good Pig)

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:29 PM. Reason: png
Old September 17th, 2011, 12:53 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Parasite - DESIGNING

NAME = PARASITE
SECRET IDENTITY = RUDY JONES

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = GREEDY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 240

PARASITIC LIFE DRAIN
After moving and before attacking, you must choose an adjacent figure, if possible, that is not a destructible object. Roll the 20-sided die.
* If you roll 1-7, nothing happens;
* If you roll 8-18, the chosen figure receives 1 wound and you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card;
* If you roll 19 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds and you may remove up to 2 Wound Markers from this card.

HUNGER PAINS
When Parasite attacks a figure that is not Tiny, roll one fewer attack die for each Wound Marker on this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 28th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old September 17th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks cool. Seems like he can give more wounds and easier than Rogue's Drain and can drain Event Heroes too. Though the victim can still use their powers, unlike with Rogue. Plus he heals when draining, so that helps make up for his lower starting defense.

I don't know anything about the character, but this certainly is a different enough write up than Rogue's to make it unique while still achieving some similar results.

I have the other mini, so I can't offer any pix for this guy.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2011, 08:42 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like it too. Great writeup.

My wife saw the comic picture just now and was grossed out.
Old September 17th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like, I just have one question ...

"If you Parasitic Life Drain a Unique or Event Hero, you cannot roll for this special power against a Unique or Event Hero for the rest of the round."

So if you get adjacent to a Unique Hero and roll a 1-5, does that count as Parasitic Life Draining or not? Basically, with that line, do you only get stopped from using the power on Unique/Event Heroes for the rest of the round if you roll a 6 or higher? Seems vague right now. I'm not sure why this sticks out to me here and never did on Doctor Doom ... maybe because we didn't specify what happened if you rolled a 1-13 for Doom?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

He does not gain heat vision or flight when he drains Superman, only his physical strength and constitution.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 17th, 2011, 05:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. I get a feeling I'm going to want a :themewar: smiley once Griff responds here ...

Old September 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like, I just have one question ...

"If you Parasitic Life Drain a Unique or Event Hero, you cannot roll for this special power against a Unique or Event Hero for the rest of the round."

So if you get adjacent to a Unique Hero and roll a 1-5, does that count as Parasitic Life Draining or not?

Basically, with that line, do you only get stopped from using the power on Unique/Event Heroes for the rest of the round if you roll a 6 or higher?

Seems vague right now. I'm not sure why this sticks out to me here and never did on Doctor Doom ... maybe because we didn't specify what happened if you rolled a 1-13 for Doom?
No.

Yes.

I am not sure why either, especially when this power has a bit more clarity with the first line "attempt to Parasitic Life Drain". You are not attempting to roll the die, you are attempting to succeed in its affects. Obviously I got this wording from Cyprien and Doctor Doom. I don't think it is unclear, especially in light of in not being unclear on Doctor Doom for this long....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
He does not gain heat vision or flight when he drains Superman, only his physical strength and constitution.
False.

All Parasites are able to absorb the life energy of other beings. They are also able to absorb virtually any other energy form and use it.
Rudy Jones and Dr. Torval Freeman gained enhanced strength, agility and endurance by absorbing the energy of other beings.
After contact with the Strange Visitor, Parasite’s powers changed enabling him to keep the energy he took longer. Somewhere Jones and his scientist counterpart gained new powers by absorbing a shape-shifter as well. Now, not only does he sap the life energy out of his victims, he can actually become his victims right down to their DNA.
One of Parasite's most prominent physical features is the physical deformities to his face, seemingly totally covered by a mask, including his eyes, nose and mouth, giving him ambiguous as well as fearsome facial features.

I have seen him use Superman's flight, heat vision, and super strength numerous times.
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:00 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
False.

Channeling your Dwight Schrute here. A quote of his I was just thinking about...

"When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:26 PM

Classic! When's The Office come back?
Oh, and just to keep this on track, your answer satisfies my concerns, Griff. I think this is good to go.

Old September 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM

I did realize though just this morning why this power stuck out to you and not Doom's. Doom doesn't have a "x-x nothing happens" affect. I think you view nothing happening as an affect, and that is why this stuck out to you.
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM

Yeah, and I did mention something to that effect in my previous post. I guess what I'm mostly wondering now is why we're bothering having that x-x nothing happens on this power when we didn't bother on Doom? Let's be consistent and cut it unless there's a good reason not to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library