Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 10th, 2013, 05:37 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
"Before moving" simply refers to the timing of when the power is activated. So John can only Green Basket Carry on his turn.

No chaining of carry-type powers.
That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 10th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm not 100% sure about this ruling.

Looking at Archangel's Razorwing Slash power, it says "After moving" but that is not a timing thing for his turn only. It's meant to also be used in conjunction with Avenging Angel, and thus be used on an opponent's turn.

For the Cosmic Control Rod, we used "After moving and before attacking" to be more specific about the timing of its use on your turn with that figure.

I know I used Normal Move for Bulldozer's Charging Headbutt power so it wasn't to be used in conjunction with at Teleporting glyph or whatever.

We may have to look more into this, as I know we tried to make room for text wherever we could by cutting more specific text from perhaps the Classic cards, but we have also left it open as well when not saying "moving normally" (as in on your turn), or saying "before attacking", which would also be the same as after moving on your turn.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I went into a very long analysis of whether powers can be triggered by Martian Manhunter's Telepathic Directive HERE. The Cliff's Notes version of that is that chain carry is not allowed, because you can't use "after moving" powers after placing a figure.

SirG, are you saying that Angel can't carry when moved by Cyclops's Mutant Field Commander? I thought that was the intention.

Last edited by dok; July 10th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool. Just wanted to be sure, as I haven't the opportunity to check all that out. I just knew that Razorwing Slash was before moving, but not only on his turn.

Also, with Hawkeye II and his Quick Shot special attack, he gets to move 3 spaces after attacking with it and can also Carry a passenger with that move of 3.

Neither Archangel nor Hawkeye's before moving powers were meant to only be used on their turn (thus Hawkeye's Orders have "after revealing OM and moving normally" wording to make sure it's on his turn and normal move).

It makes sense to rule that you can't chain Carry powers though.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Then I guess we'd better specify it in this (and any other similar) power.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Then I guess we'd better specify it in this (and any other similar) power.
Any proposed wording for that?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2014, 05:45 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
There was recently a ruling that Angel can't Carry while moving out of turn, so the Strategy, Tactics and Tips section in the OP could probably use an update, since it references Angel's ability to do just that.
Would this ruling also apply to john Stewart if he were to be moved by someone like Martian Manhunter?
Old March 7th, 2014, 05:47 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

Whoops scrolled up and saw that was touched on recently
Old February 10th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Cosmic Justice #083-084 / Green Lantern (082-084, including the figure already listed).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library