Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 18th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Toad C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The Feral Troll is listed as height 7. Crouched over as he is in his current stance, he's at height 7. Were he standing erect, he'd be at least height 8, if not height 9.
I think we may be tied to the sculpt, though it's clearly a bit inconsistent.
For the troll, yes. But for the monks, it seems that isn't the case. If that's the case, it only seems inconsistent if you compare it to the sculpt. If the criteria has nothing to do with the sculpt, then it may not be inconsistent at all.
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The Feral Troll is listed as height 7. Crouched over as he is in his current stance, he's at height 7. Were he standing erect, he'd be at least height 8, if not height 9.
I think that the troll actually is standing erect, his head is just centered in his chest like that by genetics I think.
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
For the troll, yes. But for the monks, it seems that isn't the case. If that's the case, it only seems inconsistent if you compare it to the sculpt. If the criteria has nothing to do with the sculpt, then it may not be inconsistent at all.
Well it has to have something to do with the sculpt, or there are a lot of coincidences involving sculpt level height and heights printed on the corresponding cards.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2010, 01:20 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I think that the troll actually is standing erect, his head is just centered in his chest like that by genetics I think.
Even forgetting his head placement and how much he's bent at the waist, look at how bent those knees are.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, I guess I should've have said not based only on the sculpt. I think the sculpt puts you in the right ballpark, and other considerations put it exactly where you want it within that range.

Last edited by GreyOwl; January 18th, 2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:22 AM

I agree. That does seem to be the case. In which case, let's keep their numbers as is.

Old January 18th, 2010, 01:22 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Okay, I guess I should've have not based only on the sculpt. I think the sculpt puts you in the right ballpark, and other considerations put it exactly where you want it within that range.
Exactely, I think there are obviously more factors to consider than just the height of the sculpt, and an hour ago, I thought otherwise.
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Okay, I guess I should've have not based only on the sculpt. I think the sculpt puts you in the right ballpark, and other considerations put it exactly where you want it within that range.
Exactely, I think there are obviously more factors to consider than just the height of the sculpt, and an hour ago, I thought otherwise.
Brother, I'm glad you got it now after keeping me up more than an hour past when I was going to bed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:26 AM

I think Toad's ready for playtesting. Any final thoughts or concerns before I propose it? Any suggestions for what he should be initially playtested at?

Old January 30th, 2010, 05:36 AM

I have two suggestions:

1) Can we give him a normal attack of 4? I think that he should be attacking better than 3.

2) Can we change the wording in Tongue Lash from this:
Quote:
If the chosen figure was engaged before being Tongue Lashed,
to this:
Quote:
If the chosen figure was engaged before being moved by Toad's Tongue Lash,
It just sounds so much cleaner... and me makes me feel cleaner when I say it...
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:46 AM

Both these changes made a lot of sense, so I went ahead with them. An attack of 3 would never really make sense over his special attack, but an attack of 4 might if he's boosted by something like height advantage/etc (and especially if there's more than one boost).
Any thoughts on cost?
120? 130?

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:03 AM

I think that 120 is the place to start, and it may go up as high as 130. So yeah. 120 is where we should start.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library