Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 27th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ghost

The Book of Ghost

C3G MARVEL WAVE 17
ANTAGONISTS ASSEMBLE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Armor Wars set.
Its model number and name are #029 / Ghost.

Character Bio - Virtually nothing is known about the identity of the Ghost. He claims to have been an IT researcher at one time, and to have been made into what he is by corporate greed. The Ghost is an anticapitalist saboteur who seeks to destroy various political and economic institutions he views as oppressive, apparently being most interested in those dealing with advanced technology and surveillance. He has, at times, hired his services out to corporations and other organizations, such as Norman Osborn's Thunderbolts, that wish to destroy rival groups, but invariably plans to turn on his own employers and topple them as well. - Wiki

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:44 PM. Reason: png
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ghost - Design Phase

NAME = GHOST

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SABOTEUR
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 170

INTANGIBILITY
Ghost can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Ghost cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

SABOTAGE
Instead of attacking with Ghost, you may choose to either:
• roll 4 unblockable attack dice against one destructible object Ghost was on top of or adjacent to at the beginning of his turn; or
• roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure Ghost was adjacent to at the beginning of his turn.

HACKING 13
Before an opponent's Android or Cyborg figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Ghost begins its turn, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, that figure's turn immediately ends.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 17th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Last edited by Hahma; January 3rd, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

For reference:

Quote:
POWERS AND ABILITIES

The Ghost wears a battlesuit of his own design. Its Ghost-tech enables him to turn himself and any objects he touches invisible or intangible, but not both at the same time. Unknown devices in the battle-suit enable him to hack and reprogram all manner of electronic systems in his vicinity as well as intercept, tamper with or silence electromagnetic signals. This tech along with his superb intellect make him a superhacker.
The Ghost also invented guns that fire bursts of electricity or concussive force blasts and employs a large arsenal of high-tech weaponry, including incendiary devices, self-targeting Anson grenades and sound-activated bombs. Nevertheless, he often avoids direct confrontations altogether, preferring subterfuge and ambush tactics.
He is a brilliant tactician, inventor and computer hacker.

Old December 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Like the power set.

Saboteur/Sabotage

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah that all looks good to me. Maybe "Hacking 11" over "Hacker 11" though... unless that's a reused power?
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Been waiting for you to get to him for a while now & I like it a lot.
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Like the power set.

Saboteur/Sabotage
Thanks Sir G. I corrected it after seeing your post, even though the breathing period wasn't up yet as it was just spelling errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah that all looks good to me. Maybe "Hacking 11" over "Hacker 11" though... unless that's a reused power?
No reused power, I will change to Hacking 11 when breathing period is up. Good call

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Been waiting for you to get to him for a while now & I like it a lot.
Thanks A3n. I didn't know you had any interest in this guy, but I'm glad you like it. I have been working on him recently and just couldn't get it right the way I wanted to and so I would leave it alone for a while and then get back to it a little. I finally came up with something I liked and figured I was ready to post it.

Old December 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like him!

My only concern is that the turn order on Sabotage is a bit confusing. You're giving up your attack, but it triggers before moving. I wonder if we don't want something like so:

SABOTAGE
Before moving Ghost, you may choose to either:
roll 4 unblockable attack dice against any adjacent destructible object or destructible object Ghost is on top of; or
roll 1 unblockable attack die against all adjacent figures.
Ghost may not attack on any turn after using Sabotage.

The wording can use some SirGing, but those are the basics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 28th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

It shouldn't trigger before moving, it should trigger after moving because the affected space is the one he began his move one. The way I intended it is for him to be gone when the explosion happens. He doesn't want to be around when a Ruined Battlement takes a wound. He sets his bomb, moves and then it explodes after he moved away.

Old December 28th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I understood the after moving theme.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I understood the after moving theme.

Yeah, I think only 1 person (Bats) didn't get that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library