Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old July 30th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G CityScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A hole saw is an easy way to make a hole for the shaft. Just need a drill.
You got my attention.
Hmm, OK, so if I just cut the hole for the shaft in the boards before assembly, I'd have a ready made elevator shaft and the rest would be pretty easy. Put in some hexes, paint or wallpaper the exterior to look good, and it's pretty much done. Maybe add in a fire escape on the outside too and all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2018, 09:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hole saw would make a round shaft, though. Wouldn't we want it squared off to use the turbo lift up against the wall?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep. Doors and windows would be tricky.

I think you could add side walls out of posterboard that could be easily removed and could have doors and windows.
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:

I think you could add side walls out of posterboard that could be easily removed and could have doors and windows.
Yep. I don't think they'd have to be anything you literally passed through, unless we wanted people to be able to crash through windows from the outside. That seems very mechanically difficult, though.

Old July 30th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:

OK, so help me think of the checklist of things I'd need to figure out and do if I bought two or three of those shelves I linked. This is our Holy Grail and I'm starting to feel like it could be doable for me.

Old July 30th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can we keep the shelf project in one thread, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can we keep the shelf project in one thread, please?
Yes sir. I think I'll start a new one for it for the sake of ease and clarity. Good call.

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:46 AM

Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Old July 31st, 2018, 07:51 PM

C3G SUPERHEROSCAPE URBAN BRAWL TERRAIN PLAYSET
Skyscraper (modular)
Apartment Complex
Small House
Police Squad Car
Armored Truck
Batmobile
Bat Signal DO
Fire Hydrant DO
Phone Booth DO
Symbiote Spider-Man
Jessica Jones
Daredevil (yellow suit)
Doppleganger
Riot Cops
Blockbuster
Bruce Wayne
Captain Gordon
Guardian

(I'm just saying ... it'd make a hella sweet release).

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
C3G SUPERHEROSCAPE URBAN BRAWL TERRAIN PLAYSET
Skyscraper (modular)
Apartment Complex
Small House
Police Squad Car
Armored Truck
Batmobile
Bat Signal DO
Fire Hydrant DO
Phone Booth DO
Symbiote Spider-Man
Jessica Jones
Daredevil (yellow suit)
Doppleganger
Riot Cops
Blockbuster
Bruce Wayne
Captain Gordon
Guardian

(I'm just saying ... it'd make a hella sweet release).
urban release without my modular Street scape tiles?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:20 PM

I mean, I didn't say that was everything in the box. Could definitely add that!

Old August 9th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, so I did take some pics at GC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers