Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2015, 11:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Fragments of the Phoenix Force for each of the 'Phoenix 5' or whatever they were called. You can see their names right in the pictures.

They're all around a dollar a piece on Troll and Toad.
Thanks! I was looking at the pictures on a phone and couldn't read the names.
Old May 6th, 2015, 02:55 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Nidhog
Maybe bend the wings A-la Rachiem?
Alternatively the Black Shadow Dragon looks pretty spooky and is in the next wave.
Or if you're liking a living dragon more there's Silver, Bronze, Brass, and Gold.
Old May 6th, 2015, 03:17 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Looks like it is on a stand, are its feet set in a way that it can be placed on 2 space base, plus 18 bucks looks very expensive for a miniature.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 6th, 2015, 04:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Looks like it is on a stand, are its feet set in a way that it can be placed on 2 space base, plus 18 bucks looks very expensive for a miniature.
Just for those who are interested, I'm not sure if its worth $18.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 6th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah! Gorgeous. The stand could present a problem, but I'm more troubled by the $18. I'd also need a confirmation that it would balance if the stand was rebased. So it's not likely.

Gorgeous, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 6th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've seen the D&D Attack Wing minis in person and, while expensive, they are great looking miniatures. The starter set comes with 3 huge dragons. Like X-wing & Star Trek Attack Wing, the dragons are on clear plastic stands (of adjustable height). It'd be tricky to attach the stand to a heroscape base - I imagine you'd have to carefully drill it to the base.

For a size reference, that clear base the dragon is on is about 2x2 inches.
Old May 6th, 2015, 11:09 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I sure hope the C3V team will never knowingly design an individual figure that costs $18 plus shipping plus rebasing costs. That price is bad enough, but then a year or two later when the mini is out of production it will be a $30 purchase. (This is why I don't have Quahon or Omegacron or Deathcommander Mark 3; they're just too expensive.)

VCs should strive to remain affordable if they want to remain relevant.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As a heads up, I'm hearing that Reaper will be launching a Legendary Encounters Kickstarter later this year - presumably with reprints of their older figures and some new ones. Should be a great resource.
Old May 18th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I sure hope the C3V team will never knowingly design an individual figure that costs $18 plus shipping plus rebasing costs. That price is bad enough, but then a year or two later when the mini is out of production it will be a $30 purchase. (This is why I don't have Quahon or Omegacron or Deathcommander Mark 3; they're just too expensive.)

VCs should strive to remain affordable if they want to remain relevant.
You are exactly right. We would not choose and release a mini that cost that much at the time of our release of the information.

Unfortunately, some things rise steeply in cost after we identify minis. Don't lose hope, though; I'd thought I'd never have Quahon or the Incendiborgs, and now I have both. Sometimes opportunities come along.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 18th, 2015, 10:52 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found a pretty cool dragon at AC Moore the other day. It looks like a fat, treasure hording dragon, and has a condensed bottom that would fit on 2 hexes.

This shop has them for $7.33, let me put 100 in my cart.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old May 25th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Doind the last banner for the Hall of VC, I just noticed something...

Excluding Wave 15 - Age of Chaos, all the waves' names has the same construction : "Someone's thing". Just see :
  • Thormun's Reprieve ( Wave 14 )
  • Tyr's Advance ( Wave 15.5 )
  • Vydar's Betrayal ( Wave 16 )
  • Aquilla's Answer ( Wave 17 )
  • Lodin's Discord ( Wave 18 )
  • Crevcor's Commission ( Wave 19 )
  • ...and even "Warlord's Wrath" (C3V Exclusive).

I don't know for you guys, but IMO it's seems a little weird... I don't know... like "hey, need some more inspiration there...". ^^
I know that it's hard to find some nice wave names, and a nice background to the release of the wave (and about this point, congrats for wave 16 & 17 !). But if it wasn't by purpose, it would be nice to find wave names more... original. i.e. without the same structure.

my

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 25th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Doind the last banner for the Hall of VC, I just noticed something...

Excluding Wave 15 - Age of Chaos, all the waves' names has the same construction : "Someone's thing". Just see :
  • Thormun's Reprieve ( Wave 14 )
  • Tyr's Advance ( Wave 15.5 )
  • Vydar's Betrayal ( Wave 16 )
  • Aquilla's Answer ( Wave 17 )
  • Lodin's Discord ( Wave 18 )
  • Crevcor's Commission ( Wave 19 )
  • ...and even "Warlord's Wrath" (C3V Exclusive).

I don't know for you guys, but IMO it's seems a little weird... I don't know... like "hey, need some more inspiration there...". ^^
I know that it's hard to find some nice wave names, and a nice background to the release of the wave (and about this point, congrats for wave 16 & 17 !). But if it wasn't by purpose, it would be nice to find wave names more... original. i.e. without the same structure.

my
Keep in mind the first five waves, all of the large non-terrain expansion packs, all of the promo sets, & wave ten and thirteen had the same structure. Even though I agree with you, there could probably be some cooler names, It's not like this wasn't a thing before.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs