Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Most resistant Moltarn?
Throw up the Rock 4 18.18%
Drunken Moltarn 11 50.00%
Magnanimous 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 10th, 2019, 01:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Sculpt Polls! 71. Obsidian Guards

Restarted these polls as left off by @GTigers55 . Although the Granite Guardians use the same sculpts, let's see how the Moltarn Paintjob affects the Obsidian Guards, who are waiting for their hero Avernus to soon arrive.

Click on pictures below to enlarge.

(L to R)
1. Throw up the Rock
2. Drunken Moltarn
3. Magnanimous

(L to R)
2. Drunken Moltarn
1. Throw up the Rock
3. Magnanimous

Who is the favorite of these ferocious lava-spewing guards of the Volcarren Wasteland?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 10th, 2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old May 10th, 2019, 01:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 71. Obsidian Guards

The last one looks like Magma Korg to me.
Old May 10th, 2019, 01:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've always been a fan of the beer belly (lava belly?) on #2.
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a fan of the gravitas of Magnanimous.
Old May 13th, 2019, 05:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
I'm a fan of the gravitas of Magnanimous.
Am I the only person here who thinks that should have been Magmanimous.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 13th, 2019, 11:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I think the name in the poll and how the figure is framed in the picture taken can affect results:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
I return the same as this unit moves... slowly. The Granite Guardians are the subject of our next poll. As you can tell I have taken my own images again, just click for a larger and clearer image.

(L to R)
1. Big Bad Boomer
2. Rocky
3. Stoner

BBB takes a mighty slow swing with devastating force on his brittle foe. Rocky instills fear in his opponent through sheer size and power, causing them to scatter away. Stoner casually sticks his chin out which looks like an easy hit to the quick ninja, however he can absorb this blow and capture the nimble human in his stoney grasp.

My personal favorite is indeed Stoner.

Who is the favorite of these over-sized humanoid pebbles?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread
"Big Bad Boomer" was the least voted for while "Drunken Moltarn" is leading here. Just an observation, and I could be wrong and the paintjob is what sets them apart.

Also, I agree that Magmanimous looks like Korg, but one of them is also dubbed Barock Obama:

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 13th, 2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Korg is awesome but throw up the rock has it here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 19th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Magnanimous always looked so intense to me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units