Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 20th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Halloween Custom Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
So when are the polls going to be up?
Patience, young grasshopper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Appropriate polls will be posted beginning October 22nd to close October 30th. The winner will be announced on October 31st.
Yep. Of course, I might be talked into posting the polls tomorrow if I can get another Tundra set out of the deal
Mine's already in the mail!

MegaSilver, hoppingly
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Damn! Today's the last day to get in an entry?! Ugh, I really wanted to get one in, but I'm studying the rest of the night for midterms. And though I COULD take a break to make the powers, I only have the cardmaking programs on my desktop computer back home.

Anyway, I love this figure, and can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

8 hours left to get your entry in.

23 entries so far.

Thank you to all who have sent in entries. You are going to make it very difficult for scapers to choose a winner.

Due to the large number of entries, needless to say, I will need multiple polls. In order to give everyone plenty of time to evaluate and vote I will do my best to have the polls up tomorrow instead of Saturday.
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Damn! Today's the last day to get in an entry?! Ugh, I really wanted to get one in, but I'm studying the rest of the night for midterms. And though I COULD take a break to make the powers, I only have the cardmaking programs on my desktop computer back home.

Anyway, I love this figure, and can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!
That's too bad. I would have loved to have seen your ideas for this.

Don't worry though, you still have six more chances to get that $25 gift certificate.
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart

Where are the polls going to be placed? In the Custom Unit Section? Or this contest section?

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I cannot wait for these polls! I've got a lego pumpkin-head knight I'm going to use for the card I like the best. Good luck everyone!
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceraxe View Post
Where are the polls going to be placed? In the Custom Unit Section? Or this contest section?
The polls will be posted in this sub-forum but I will post an announcement in the contest thread in the customs sub-forum directing people here to vote.
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Since there are too many entries for one poll will there be a "finalists" poll that has the top entries from each poll, or will the winner be whoever gets the most votes out of all the polls?

If voting is limited to just one round of polls can we vote in each poll, or do you just want us to vote for our favorite entry out of all of them?

If there is more than one round of polls what will their timeframe be?

How are ties broken?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 20th, 2011, 10:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Entry sent.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 20th, 2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Since there are too many entries for one poll will there be a "finalists" poll that has the top entries from each poll, or will the winner be whoever gets the most votes out of all the polls?
I will take the winner from each poll and then have a finalist poll to determine the winner.
Quote:
If voting is limited to just one round of polls can we vote in each poll, or do you just want us to vote for our favorite entry out of all of them?
You will be able to vote for one design from each poll. IOW, if there is a total of 4 different polls, you will be able to vote for 4 different cards- one from each poll.
Quote:
If there is more than one round of polls what will their timeframe be?
I will probably give 5 days for the first poll since there will be so many and then give the remaining days until the 30th for the finalist poll.
Quote:
How are ties broken?
If there is a tie for first place in the first poll, each design in the tie will go to the finalist poll. If there is a tie in the finalist poll, I iwll have to hold a third poll between those involved in the tie to determine the winner (which would put it past the 30th, but not much I can do about that).

Thanks for all the questions. They are good questions indeed.
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:38 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm working on mine right now.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Thought of another question...

Which time zone's "midnight" are you using as the submission cutoff?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games