Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 13th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
And Hex, for the price of a unit of Gladiatrons you can interdict a twelve hex wide front behind which are the valuable ranged units. It isn't the toe-to-toe with the rats you're paying for, it's the impenetrable line.
Sweeeet. I like it! I truly do.
It would be fun to field the Glads sans Blasts again someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, who would rather be the guy with the rats
But of course.
Old June 21st, 2007, 08:19 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
I have acquired the rats recently (only 2 squads) and have put them into play. WHOOAA!!! The best 40 points spent period. They just frustrate the opponent to no end, especially when there's glyphs involved. In my last game with them they actually overcame the loss of Nilfelheim (stupid summoning glyph right at the beginning with no markers on Nilf) and helped me win the game with just them and Raelin, and Guilty left. They destroyed 3 Kozuke Samurai. 3 attack w/ glyph and height against 3 def will do it. They destroyed 2 nakita agents, and put 3 wounds on Drake. Every time my opponent tried to engage them to kill them, which was especially tough when they're holding the glyph of Jandar. I would disengage them and then reengage on their next turn and attack. Raelin has been a first draft for me almost every time, but I think that these rodents may have just taken over that claim.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Now that I have two squads of these rodents, I love them even more! They're so useful and effective. Even though they don't usually kill 40 points worth of figure(with their one die attack), they are about 200 pts. worth of annoyance to the opponent

Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
Most-CoNvincing Visionary

ProfessorDocker Woo who?
Book of Deathreavers

If you're using orcs, Grimnak could work pretty well. He can Chomp them and not worry about scatter, and then attack them in the same turn. Not to mention his bonding possibilities.

!Docker

ProfessorDocker is telling a story...
in the ALIZARIN CAVE...
Old June 24th, 2007, 10:46 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Brunak's also a good counter for them, provided you have enough points left for the late counter to your opponents' late Reaver pick. Blood Hungry would negate scatter very nicely.
Old June 24th, 2007, 10:51 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If anyone's interested the Deathrever's currently are ranked the most effective unit in my Most Effective Unit Chart

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=9117&start=30

Sorry, that was a shameless plug.

Old July 7th, 2007, 10:14 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
These bastards killed my last two airborne elite guys! *sigh*

yeah, draft 2 deathreaver squads, they kept the red samarai at bay from my krug with 7 wounds for a long time.
Old July 8th, 2007, 08:03 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Whenever i get these guys i use them as distracters rather than attackers.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:05 AM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i use them as a giant moving shield
Old July 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I use them to tie up ranged units. And to maybe get in a luck skull to inflict a wound. I also use them to annoy my opponent

Old July 20th, 2007, 11:40 AM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Carr is pretty effective removing at removing this vermin away from ranged guys.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old July 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
Carr is pretty effective removing at removing this vermin away from ranged guys.
How do you figure? He can only attack once, then the rats scatter. I would say kaemon awa or Q9 would be better with their special attacks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units