Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 17th, 2010, 09:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Jcminis custom units Updated 3/17/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Added the B.F.G. Brigade. Not sure about point cost or even keeping them as a Squad or Breaking them up into indivisual heros
They are pretty cool. I wouldn't make them individual heroes. I'd leave them as a squad. Their points seem good as well. Compare them to the AE. Equal range, one less attack per order marker, and no drop (no garenteed height). This is a good comparison because they are both low survivablility ranged squads. They seem fairly well costed. I'd change the wording if you want them to look official. A good reference for that would be the GG. Keep up the good work.

Old March 17th, 2010, 09:16 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Pretty cool stuff.

Vivi is pretty limited and easy to kill, so I think 40-50 pts. would be good. Return magic is a very creative idea, but limiting it to wizards makes it hard to use. Sometimes I don't know if I would take the risk of attacking this guy if I were a wizard.

Basically here's what I think.

COUNTER MAGIC

If Vivi is attacked w/ a special
attack and is not destroyed, roll
the 20D. If you roll a 13-20, Vivi
may use that special attack to
attack the original attacking figure.

With this power, he should cost more, however.

Also, I would consider giving him some kind of defensive ability. As he is now he will fall to any ranged attack.

For the BFGs you should make thier base attack lower(two, like the MCAs). Three attacks of 6 from an 8 range is way too good. Then lower their point value to 80 and call it finished.

Great customs!
~WB68
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:10 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the Input I will work on them and post any changes.
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:27 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Jcminis custom units Updated 3/19/10

New card up. AS far as the miniature, all I know is that is a modified Heroclix figure a guy made and sent to me when he sent some custom super hero figures he made for me. I m pretty sure the base is Rogue but beyond that I dont know how he made it. I just though with 4 arms holding guns she would make a great custom Hero for 'Scape
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM

Added Oothvagos, Zombie Lord to the first post.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Added Baaz draconian
Old March 20th, 2010, 07:08 PM

Baaz draconian now has stats. =P
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:46 AM

Re: Jcminis custom units Updated 3/20/10

Decided to remove the customs I made for things I dont actually have miniatures for.
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:31 AM

Re: Jcminis' Customs Updates 3/26/10

Added Necro a troll who fights for Ullar. I have had this mini for years and I love the fact that he is carrying a keg into the fight.
Old March 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM

Re: Jcminis' Customs Updates 3/26/10

Made some adjustments to Nevroc the Troll comments on him and the others are welcome.
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:53 PM

Re: Jcminis' Customs Updates 4/06/10

Added Vathrim the Stone Giant..Aquilla's version of Grimnak. C&C please.
Old April 7th, 2010, 09:38 PM

Re: Jcminis' Customs Updates 4/06/10

Heres some pics of my customs next to official scape figures

Vathrim & Silver Guardian with Grimank

BFG Brigade with Nakita Agents

Oothvagos the Zombie Lord with Zombies of Moradin

Jenadai Tyren with Agent Carr

Last edited by JC McMinis; April 7th, 2010 at 09:48 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards