Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 18th, 2018, 12:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's customs:Big Foot 11/17/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Astroking112 , my intention was to be able to use throw 14, attack normally, then have the option to throw or attack 2 additional times. Though I would settle to just allow him to attack or throw one additional time making it a total of 3 similar to the quasatch hunters but being able to pick one additional throw, or one additional attack. I'm going to try to use your wording with a little modification to make it come through with a total of 1 throw, 1 attack, and/or one additional throw or attack.
I think that'd be a very good change, and more understandable as well. Thanks for clarifying!

Edit:
Quote:
Primal Rage
After attacking Normally with Big Foot, you may attack or use Throw 14 one additional time. Big Foot may not target the same figure more than once per turn.
This looks good to me. I'm still not sure whether Throw targets any figures, which would let him stack both Throws and his attack on the same target in that case, but that's the only issue that I can see right now.
Old November 18th, 2018, 01:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:05 AM.
Old November 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m digging Big Foot.
Thanks man, I'm going to get with my brother today and see about scanning him and my Quasatch Sage Custom sculpts for 3d printing. Then I'll be able to make a few of them on my printer.

Old November 19th, 2018, 12:19 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I do wonder what you'll think of next.
Old November 19th, 2018, 02:22 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I do wonder what you'll think of next.
Coming up next are some custom terrain ideas off my 3d printer. Those will pop up in my terrain thread. They have been a little while coming but wont dissapoint. As far as custom cards, there are a couple more lord of the rings ones almost done. Im also currently testing some more of my star wars stuff.

Old November 23rd, 2018, 11:12 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Isn't Bigfoot one word?
Old November 23rd, 2018, 12:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Isn't Bigfoot one word?
It could be? It very well could be as a name. If it wasnt a name it would be spaced, but Im not sure if it is as a name. hadnt really thought about it. Time to google it.

Edit: yeah. Google has it together as his name. Good catch @Porkins . He needs to represent the Legendary bigfoot.

Old November 25th, 2018, 08:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m digging Big Foot.
Thanks man, I'm going to get with my brother today and see about scanning him and my Quasatch Sage Custom sculpts for 3d printing. Then I'll be able to make a few of them on my printer.
3d printer...
Maybe one day.

You have some really interesting stuff here, TREX.
I love outside of the box stuff so I really enjoyed looking at your Godly Artifacts cards!
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:36 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:05 AM.
Old November 25th, 2018, 11:37 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank 11/25/18

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:06 AM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:52 AM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank & Squatches 11/25/18

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:06 AM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank & Squatches 11/25/18

Ha, awesome!

I was just joking around, but cool to see it inspire something!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards