Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Chapter 14

Set up... pay off... Chapter 14:

Spoiler Alert!

But we're not done yet! All arcs must be completed!!

~TAF, aware of his sig... and kudos to whoever gets its reference

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 20th, 2022 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:36 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 14 - a zombie story

So... you put an invisible bar before every paragraph? Manually?

~TGRF, feeling like he's missing something.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:44 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Chapter 15

And now for the conclusion of the "TAF you take way too long and your story sucks" trilogy... I give you... Chapter 15!

And even this one probably could've been split into two shorter chapters.

Spoiler Alert!

Whew! Done! Wasn't that just exhausting? But the story goes on! Where will we go from here? Tune stayed...

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 20th, 2022 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Fixed Typos ("got got" what the garbage?!)
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Chapter 16

Shorter chapter this time, but a chapter nonetheless. Let's go: Chapter 16.

Spoiler Alert!

And that's all for today. I'll be back with more later, although I'm considering doing another cluster of chapters over time and then releasing them in quicker succession. Let's put it to a vote, and I'm the author so I get two votes. Ok, everyone, your turn... Anyone...? Okay, there we go.

Anyhow, we'll see how things turn out. Until next time.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:58 AM

Extra Bit

Still working on the next several chapters to release them in quicker succession, but in the meantime here's a holdover bit:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 05:37 AM. Reason: "it was time TO the mundane"?!
Old April 14th, 2017, 10:55 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 16 - a zombie story

Don't give up hope, TAF! I'm still here.

Not reading, just around. Purely morale support.

Keep it up!

~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Chapter 17

I'm here with another chapter to post. Not a lot of action this time, but important nonetheless. Give it a look-see: it's Chapter 17:

Spoiler Alert!

This and Ch. 18 were originally one chapter, but it was super long so I divvied it up. I'll post Chapter 18 sooner than normal so you don't have to be kept in suspense over it, though. But until then...

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Fixed Typos
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:22 PM

Chapter 18

Well as promised I'm here a week early with Chapter 18. It's fairly short and mostly dialogue, so there you have it. It's late, so enough wasting time anyhow. Without further ado, here is Chapter 18:

Spoiler Alert!

So a new chapter of the journey begins. And the ball continues to roll. The only question now is where it will lead to? Nobody knows because nobody reads.

~TAF, until next time...

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 08:06 AM. Reason: "stand in one anyone" are you kidding me?!
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM

Chapter 19

Well it's been a while but now it's time to hop back to business with another chapter. And since this one's a bit shorter than usual, you can expect another chapter earlier than usual too. How much earlier? Only time will tell!

Without further filler, here's Chapter 19:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Decrepit, not decrypt you dum-dum.
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Chapter 20

Holy one-liner Batman, we're already back for more! Yes, because this chapter was finished before the last one was, it's already all edited up and ready to go. Not to mention last time was a bit short, so we're already back in business. I think I'm finally ready to begin uploading chapters at a more reasonable rate, but only time will tell.

In the meantime, here's Chapter 20. Goodness, we're already up to 20.

Spoiler Alert!

Well aren't things suddenly getting interesting again? What will happen next??? What happened previously? You probably don't know either! STAY TUNED!!!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:49 PM

Chapter 21

Anyway, being consistent on coming out quick now, I'm here with Chapter 21 a week early. What's gonna happen now? Well, let's take a look and find out, yes? And since Chapter 21's another of my personal favorites, let's not waste any time.

Spoiler Alert!

On a side note, the next two chapters were originally one. So back-to-back releases next time. Yaaaaaay. !denuT yatS

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 29th, 2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added size clause (thanks TGRF!)
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:08 AM

Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 21 - a zombie story

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
On a side note @The Grim Reaper's Friend , if you were ever going to read another chapter of this story, I'd read this one. In some ways Ch. 21 is my way of making up for what I consider to be my most subpar Fanfic Contest Entry to date. That's not deliberate, but I did note many similarities, and you seemed a little disappointed with the results of your "Suspense" prompt. So maybe this'll make it up to you. Probably not, but I'd recommend a look-see anyway!

(Or anyone else daunted by this story's length: this is a good Chapter to Sample, I think)

On a side-side note, the next two chapters were originally one. So back-to-back releases next time. Yaaaaaay. !denuT yatS

~TAF
I would probably want to start at the beginning of the tale, and not in the middle, which I might do once I'm not developing my own fan fiction. My attention shifts easily, and it doesn't take much to distract me from development.

~TGRF, perusing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction