Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:16 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS - a zombie story

*Sees comments on page while sipping coffee. Spews drink all over screen*

Wait, people are actually reading this crap!?

I kid, of course. I really appreciate the comments. No hard feelings, TGRF. You did vote for the other story, after all.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 8th, 2016, 11:20 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Extra

At any rate, here you guys go. And Chapter 6 will be here on Saturday.

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; August 12th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Chapter 6

Anyway, let's get on with the story. Time for Chapter 6...

However (a touch of a spoiler here), I am extra-obliged for this chapter to remind you all that this story is rated 18+. You might've forgotten this since nothing's happened over the last few chapters. Still, I feel that it is worth reminding you since Chapter Six in particular is like 80% responsible for that final rating. You have been warned.

But worry not! For those of you who might not be able to handle it, I will include a bullet-point summary of this chapter's events below. So if you'd rather not read this stuff but still want to carry on with the story, merely read that, and come out of it equally informed! So there you have it.

For everyone else, let's begin: Chapter 6

Spoiler Alert!

Chapter Summary:
Spoiler Alert!

I'll be back for more before you know it!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 20th, 2022 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Added line
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:02 PM

Chapter 7

Ah, but surprise surprise! Disappointed that you had to skip last chapter and have nothing to read? Worry not, for there was another reason for the week-long break before Ch. 5 came out! Today you're getting Chapters 6 and 7 at once! How about that?

And since Ch. 7 is one of my personal favorites, let's waste no time getting into it, yes?

Spoiler Alert!

Now things are really whatever they are! Stay tuned for next week!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; August 17th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:47 PM

Chapter 8

Time for another Chapter in Moon Has Wings! I can't believe we're getting close to Ten Chapters already! But even that's a few weeks off, so let's just focus on where we're at: Chapter Eight:

Spoiler Alert!

And so it continues...! Comment and stuff and I'll be back with another chapter come next week!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; August 17th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 07:33 PM

Chapter 9

I'm back, and the length of this chapter ought to more than make up for it. It was so long that some of it needed to be moved to next week. That'll make it all the more exciting though.

Anyway, no time to waste! Chapter 9:

Spoiler Alert!

What could happen next? Only time will tell!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 03:30 AM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:17 PM

Chapter 10

Hello again, everyone! As promised I am back with the tenth chapter of MHW. The first for the first week of the new year!! Last time there was a bit of a cliffhanger, and this is another longer chapters, so let's get right to it, yes? Chapter 10:

Spoiler Alert!

And so things continue!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; April 13th, 2019 at 03:23 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:58 PM

Chapter 11

Welcome back to The Moon Has Wings! We may be slower than a handicapped snail, but we still have a higher output rate than the Fanfic Competition!

I apologize for the delays, but hey, at least we don't deal with cliffhangers too often. And it's finally time to get to work on the next ten chapters! Let's hop to it.

Chapter 11: Not terribly long but it does shake things up a bit. How? Read.

Spoiler Alert!

What will this mean for the future? You'll just have to wait for next week... or month... Maybe next week. Well, we'll see. No promises. Later, people!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo
Old February 4th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Chapter 12

And we're back! Sorry for the day-long delay (and I'm sure you're definitely unused to delays at this point... ), but the longer chapters take longer to edit as you can imagine, and this is indeed a longer chapter. So what else needs said? Hop to reading, folks.

Chapter 12:

Spoiler Alert!

And there you go. Tune in again soon when the story continues! Soon being a relative term! See ya!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 19th, 2022 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old February 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 12 - a zombie story

Update time, dear reader(s): 3 things.

#1: Happy 1000 views everybody. Yaaaaaay.

#2: An edit has been made to the previous two chapters stating how many days it's been for each group. It occurred to me that it's never explicitly mentioned that the scenes with the "car group" are taking place approximately 1 day before the parts with the "gun group", as we've seen a day pass with the latter but not the former. It now states what day it is during scene transitions. Go check if you don't believe me. That should clear things up.

#3: This week's release will be delayed by a few days. This is because there's a ton of content this time. Chapter 13 is very short so you'll be getting Chapter 14 as well. And Chapter 14 is extremely long. So look forward to that.

~TAF

Old February 25th, 2017, 06:18 PM

Chapter 13

Okay, so that "couple of days" delay turned out to be a week, sue me! But it's all certainly worth it, because that "two chapters at once" thing turned out to be 3 chapters at once, which is a record. I just wanted to get to certain things in the story and that turned out to be forty pages' worth of story. So you'll have no shortage of reading to do. That is if you read this stuff.

Anyway, Chapter 13:

Spoiler Alert!

Oh, we're getting deep now are we? There's more yet. Onward!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 12 - a zombie story

I'm here, even if I'm not reading. I wonder: how do you get it to keep the indent like that? It doesn't do it for me when I paste from Word...

~TGRF.

P.S. Oh, and your sig says you're in the 'Clock Towel' btw...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction