Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 14th, 2018, 12:15 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

@BiggaBullfrog - I'm bringing a +1 to the tournament! By brother Nate will be joining us.

Antmarchingroves'
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
@BiggaBullfrog - I'm bringing a +1 to the tournament! By brother Nate will be joining us.
Woot! Keep 'em comin' people!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 14th, 2018, 09:38 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I no longer have any +1s. They've all been marked as coming out are someone else's +1.
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Awesomesauce! I'm jealous -- I'm still trying to get my brother to come to a monthly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I no longer have any +1s. They've all been marked as coming out are someone else's +1.
Noted and adjusted. Though we could still count them if they're talented enough to play two games at once.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:56 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I know that it's a bit late, but would anyone have 3 squads of fyorlag spiders that I can borrow?
Old December 15th, 2018, 12:18 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I know that it's a bit late, but would anyone have 3 squads of fyorlag spiders that I can borrow?
Sure.
Old December 15th, 2018, 04:22 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Is anyone who isn't already here bothering to check this thread? Because just for funsies, I'm going to try a predict the victor! Here are our players and armies, I won't say what the scores are so far, but I'd love to hear what people think!

Bl1ndsn1per - Othkurik, Greenscale Warriors x2, Phantom Knights x1 AND Sharwin Wildborn, Krav Maga Agents, Deathreavers x3
Amorim - Kurrok, Water Elemental x6, Earth Elemental x1 AND Deathwalker 8000, Sentinels of Grax, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors
shmet - Major Q9, Raelin RotV, Izumi Samurai AND Krug, Krav Maga Agents, Guilty McCreech, Deathreavers x2
Brian - Venoc Vipers x5, Venoc Warlord AND Zombies of Morindan x5, Guilty McCreech
Michael - Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Swog Rider AND Grimnak, Nerak, Blade Gruts x4
Luke - Othkurik, Greenscale Warriors x3 AND Spider-Man, Venom
Isak - Krav Maga Agents, Sentinels of Grax, Raelin RotV, Selena, Marcu Esenwein AND Captain America, Syvarris, Otonashi
Brett - Heirloom, Warforged Soldiers x3 AND Sentinels of Jandar x3
Leaf_It - Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Dumutef Guard x6 AND Roman Archers x6
Treven - Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Infantry x3 AND Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x2, Bloodburst Thrall x2, Preyblood Thrall x1, Darkprowl Thrall x1
TREX - Krav Maga Agents, Dzu-Teh x3, Isamu AND Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x3
Flash_19 - Eltahale, Marro Warriors, Phantom Knights x2 AND Spider-Man, Marro Stingers x2, Tarn Viking Warriors
Sir Heroscape - Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x2, Eldgrim AND Nhah Scirh Cultists x4, Isamu
Nate - Sgt. Drake Alexander RotV, 10th Regiment of Foot x3 AND Agent Carr, Krav Maga Agents, Deathreavers x3
DewNoHarm - Grimnak, Nerak, Heavy Gruts x2, Marcu Esenwein AND Raelin RotV, Microcorp Troopers x2, Black Wyrmling x3
Charlotte - Quahon, Greenscale Warriors x2, Isamu AND Major Q9, Phantom Knights x2
TrueMurray - Krug, Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x3, Marcu Esenwein AND Axegrinders x3, Kaemon Awa
Jonathan - Marro Stingers x5, Guilty McCreech AND Havech Eradicators x3, Zetacron
antmarchingroves - Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Marcu Esenwein AND Krav Maga Agents, Minions of Utgar x2, Isamu
Shaggy6667 - Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Marro Warriors AND Grimnak, Krug, Blade Gruts x1, Arrow Gruts x1
Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches - Grimnak, Nerak, Blade Gruts x4 AND Major Q9, Phantom Knights x2
Mrs. Munches - Horned Skull Brutes x3, Goblin Cutters x2, Marcu Esenwein AND Spider-Man, 4th Massachusetts Line x2
tanmad21 - Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Guards, Izumi Samurai, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan AND Charos, Kelda, Eldgrim, Otonashi
Jazack - Wyvern, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Blue Wyrmling AND Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin RotV, Roman Legionnaires x3

For anyone interested in the stats of how much of what is appearing here, here you are:
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 15th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 10:58 AM

Thanks so much to everyone who came and made the Jingle Bell Bash a blast! It was awesome to have a bunch of older and newer faces all coming together -- it was a great way to finish off our second year of Utah Monthlies! (And the 4th annual Jingle Bell Bash!) I've posted the standings here, and will create a new thread for the 2019 Monthlies sometime soon-ish (by which I mean before New Year's), so keep an eye out for that! (I'll post a link to it here too, of course.) Until then I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Side note to @shmet , @tanmad21 , @Flash_19 : Apologies for the confusion when I was a announcing win/loss records at the end. Leafy, True and I double checked afterwards and I had everything entered correctly, I had just been confused by the app I use. I love the app except for one thing: that it gives me results in points attributed rather than win/loss. Usually a change in points means a change in win/loss when we're doing a four-round tourney, but the seven rounds muddled the points with its ranking thing. So you were logged correctly, I just misspoke. Apologies!

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 17th, 2018, 11:14 AM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Thanks so much to everyone who came and made the Jingle Bell Bash a blast! It was awesome to have a bunch of older and newer faces all coming together -- it was a great way to finish off our second year of Utah Monthlies! (And the 4th annual Jingle Bell Bash!) I've posted the standings here, and will create a new thread for the 2019 Monthlies sometime soon-ish (by which I mean before New Year's), so keep an eye out for that! (I'll post a link to it here too, of course.) Until then I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Side note to @shmet , @tanmad21 , @Flash_19 : Apologies for the confusion when I was a announcing win/loss records at the end. Leafy, True and I double checked afterwards and I had everything entered correctly, I had just been confused by the app I use. I love the app except for one thing: that it gives me results in points attributed rather than win/loss. Usually a change in points means a change in win/loss when we're doing a four-round tourney, but the seven rounds muddled the points with its ranking thing. So you were logged correctly, I just misspoke. Apologies!

Thanks for such an awesome tournament @BiggaBullfrog ! Lots of fun.

And thanks to all of you for making the HS community/monthlies a place where I could bring my 10 year old daughter. (Having been part of a few gaming communities in my time, I can say that this is the only one I could feel comfortable doing that. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones). Anyway, she had a lot of fun and says she wants to come to the next monthly. That likely won't happen (I have 7 kids), but at least she felt welcomed and had a great time.
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
And thanks to all of you for making the HS community/monthlies a place where I could bring my 10 year old daughter. (Having been part of a few gaming communities in my time, I can say that this is the only one I could feel comfortable doing that. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones). Anyway, she had a lot of fun and says she wants to come to the next monthly. That likely won't happen (I have 7 kids), but at least she felt welcomed and had a great time.
That's probably the coolest compliment I've seen given to a gaming community. Thanks! I hope you're able to make it up again soon, though I realize that won't happen as consistently as we'd like. Maybe you can bring your daughter again for the team tourney in February though!

10 Points Under Videos

Old December 17th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'll forgive you this once. Thanks again for all you did to host that tournament! It was a lot of fun.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 17th, 2018, 08:56 PM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:

NP! This tournament was a blast. I have been SO impressed by the prize pool and I think it's cool that everyone got something. I'm super excited to see next month's format!

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events