Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd give the new Cyclopes II card that just wrapped up a try. He's priced at 240 and there are several good mutant options in the 100-190 range, not as many in the 300-390 range but there are a few. You could bring a few of each and then draft the ones that present the best match-ups for you once you see who your opponent is going to be using. I would recommend Beast at 170 & Magneto II at 375, they seemed like a good team in my play tests. Throw figures next to Beast with Magneto for your attack option, then have Beast move and remove an OM.

*edit* I really like Gorgon at 300 points for that 300-390 points range. I'd stay away from Rogue at 300 though, never felt like she earned her points in any of my games so I don't use her anymore. Not a lot of other options for mutants that high, but Omega Red if you have his mini could be a nice choice and I'm told Selene at 360 is really good but I have yet to try her out myself. Also don't know much about Ursa Major at 320.

I hadn't seen the new Cyclops until today. He looks fun to play.

My big question on him would be, with regards to his Leader of the X-Men power, does that allow for Magneto to be used as the "Move" figure and still allow for him to use his throws as they don't constitute an attack?

Conversely, could Silver Samurai be used as the "Attack" figure and still use his teleportation prior to attacking since it doesn't constitute his regular move?

If they can, than that's pretty powerful and would be fun to run.

No Magneto's card says, instead of attacking so he would have to be your attack choice if you want him to use his throw. Then Silver Samuria's teleport only works 'after moving normally' so you couldn't use it as part of his attack only turn. You can of course still teleport if you use him as your move option, but then he can't attack so he'd have to rely on counterstrike for a turn before being chosen to attack on the next turn.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sheesh, just glossed over the figure requirements.

LexCorp maybe? Not sure if there are any 300 point Criminals.

Probably Mutants as they have the variety. Prof X or Cyc II as the leader.

Ms. Marvel, Cap & Bucky is a solid start at 650. Maybe Punisher and something at 170.
I would be tempted to add Ragdoll and Atom and a couple Fire Ants.
You could drop Bucky and open up options up to 220 but I have found Bucky to be really solid.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Possible army:
Captain America (240)
Wonder Woman (300)
Jason Voorhees (175)
Blob (165)
Oracle (110)

Use Wonder Woman to lasso someone and get them engaged with Blob. Engage the figure with Jason so as they try to fight through Blob, who will have a +1 to his defense from Cap, Jason can slash away after their turn. Wonder Woman's attack will be boosted by Cap to 7, then you can burn Oracle's X to add an auto skull.

Not the greatest in the world, but it can potentially be devastating if the dice are in your favor.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yikes, that is good.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 05:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

My first thought was to do something like...

Maxima (345)
Star-Lord (250)
Swamp Thing (235)
Baron Zemo (Heinrich) (170)

Kinda goofy, and you may want to swap out Swamp Thing for Hawkgirl or someone if you're not on a grassy/swampy map for him.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 06:02 PM

Ms. Marvel, Cap, Hawkgirl, Punisher.
Or drop Cap for Hawkman and a couple Fire Ants. Hawkgirl will be vicious with Cap backing her but the Hawks offer a lot of double attacks.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 07:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I personally love boosting Wonderman with Cap. Turns into a really nice beat stick. Just have to watch that 20-sider.

Can vouch for the Turtles too. Man, were we amazed at how cool they played together. Bringing Martian Manhunter with them is both cool and gives them great movement ability, which as non-flyers helps them. If maps have high elevation changes and lots of line of sight blockers (think city blocks), they will really shine!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 24th, 2018, 08:44 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Nice to see you around @redstang ! Hopefully you'll stick around and hang out with us more, you bring some great insight from your epic events.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:07 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for all of the suggestions, definitely has reignited the creative mind that is required to put together some fun teams!

I do like the idea of pairing Martian Manhunter with the Turtles.

I'm always around, just usually watching from the sidelines. I've had Marvel Heroscape since the Fall of 2007 and greatly appreciate the product that is created by C3G.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

About a week back I ordered 100 clix off of coolstuffinc for $15 and I just got a chance to open them yesterday. I’ve done a few services like this before and you usually get a bunch of the super common guys nobody wants mixed in with some common characters you actually recognize. There was some of that with the CSI lot, but I was really impressed. I’m not a clix guy, but of the 100 figures there were plenty I knew cost at least a dollar or more as a single (including a Loki that’s $3 on their website), lots of characters I actually knew and cared about, and only 1 broken figure that could be easily repaired. (Breakage is something I’ve had as a problem with a lot of these types of deals) I promise I’m not being payed by these guys but if anyone is looking for a way to get a lot of characters cheap this is the best thing I’ve come across yet.
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm a long time user and advocate of coolstuffinc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've always had good luck buying from this person. Lots of heroclix for .25 and fast and cheap shipping.
https://m.bonanza.com/booths/Peacefu...m_sort_options[filter_string]=heroclix&item_sort_options[filter_category_id]=&item_sort_options[custom_category_id]=&commit=Go

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape