Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 10th, 2014, 05:05 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
A Thank You to Heroscapers

Hi all!
It has been several years since I've contributed anything to Heroscapers, but I just wanted to take the time to visit the site again and share some of my thoughts on the community and experiences that I have had here.
I want to start out by saying what a blessing Heroscape, and the Heroscapers site was in my life. The game and the site are what got me through high school; Heroscape provided an awesome hobby and my introduction into online communities.
I was home schooled all the way up until I graduated high school. I am now in my fifth year of college and am graduating with a Bachelor degree in May. My experiences in college have turned me into a much more well-rounded adult, but I think it all started with my interactions with the members of Heroscapers. I joined the site as a sheltered little guy, and many of my earlier posts reflect the fact that I didn't know a lot about other people's beliefs or opinions. The community here provided me with a great introduction to the world outside my home, and I loved being able to connect with people over our shared love of Heroscape.
My hope is that after I graduate, I will have more time to play the game again and contribute to the site.
Even if I don't though, I just want to say thank you to all the members for helping me grow up and break out of my shell. You are all an awesome group of people, and I will always remember my time on this site with fondness.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 10th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: A Thank You to Heroscapers

I'm glad we could be of help! I too have gained a lot from this site and continue to do so. I hope when you graduate you find the job you want and begin a long and exciting life.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online