Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2008, 07:49 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Create a title

Basically, this is a fun little game. Heres how you play. I posted first. Now, the first replier will make a "title for me" If you dont know what I mean by title, then....well, its like a nickname. Anyway, the next replier does this for the replier before him. Part of the point of the game is to keep everyone indoors, where you dont pay 4.25 for gas. Stay at home everyone. We can beat the gas by not using gas......

My Signature
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Create a title

Post Creator thread. Not a good idea.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General