Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 11th, 2007, 02:52 AM

rufas2000 has disabled reputation
Walmart "Angels & Demons" Small Expansion Set

Forgive me if this info is somewhere else.

I just ordered the angels & demons expansion set from Walmart.com. I haven't seen it anywhere else but I noticed after the fact the picture was the Kyrie & Samurai from set 6 (I think) but the description of the abilities was totally different.

Can anyone here tell me what I ordered (I dig angels & demons) and if it is the typical Kyrie & Samurai pack w/o the abilities discussed in the description can I get my shipping charges back (hey $5 is $5)? If I decide not to keep it that is.

Thanks for your help. I'm a newbie (but I've been eyeing it for two years) and I'm glad I got it.

A link to Walmart's product description:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6339283
Old November 11th, 2007, 02:55 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
This was posted some time ago. We have no idea why Wal-Mart has that description up, but my bet is on you getting the Archers&Kyrie pack.

Welcome to the site!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 11th, 2007, 02:59 AM

Thanks for the reply and the welcome, hopefully I can get a full refund if that's the case (because the description of the abilities is wrong). Its more a pride thing, not checking before I ordered. I feel kind of dumb. Doesn't help that I already spent a bunch of money at Hasbro today getting expansions.

I'll let everyone know what happens.
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:26 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufas2000
Thanks for the reply and the welcome, hopefully I can get a full refund if that's the case (because the description of the abilities is wrong). Its more a pride thing, not checking before I ordered. I feel kind of dumb. Doesn't help that I already spent a bunch of money at Hasbro today getting expansions.

I'll let everyone know what happens.
Good luck! Remember, we all had to start somewhere!

-Ski
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:41 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'm thinking Screaming Church Lady from that one wife-swap show is now working in WalMart's web department.

THESE PLASTIC FIGURES ARE OF THE DEBBIL!!!

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:43 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I think it's kind of funny. An unofficial name, a picture that doesn't fit the name, and the description of zombies.

A major goof on Wal-Mart

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 11th, 2007, 01:20 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
They still haven't fixed that yet?

Long live Heroscape.
Old November 11th, 2007, 01:36 PM

I hope I get the Zombie set instead. Thanks for the replies.
Old November 11th, 2007, 01:46 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I imagine you will get the archers and Kyrie, but it would be great if you could return it.

According to their website, if there is an error on their part related to the item, they refund shipping charges.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538459

Your best bet is to return it to a store and complain so that the description on their website may get fixed.
Old November 11th, 2007, 02:18 PM

I'm thinking that it will be either really easy or nigh impossible to get my shipping back. Keep in mind that the chances of the service desk associate knowing anything about Heroscape is very low (not a bad thing, just not their interest). Either I'll show them the name of what I ordered and what I got and they'll see it doesn't match and I'll get a full refund or they'll be sticklers to the no shipping refunds policy. I'll try to get all my money back but if not, then not.

I'll send an email to the website either way and let them know about the misleading description. I'm thinking that telling an associate at the store won't get it to the website person who can change it. Perhaps going through the website will get it changed.

Thanks again for the replies.
Old November 11th, 2007, 03:03 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufas2000
I'm thinking that it will be either really easy or nigh impossible to get my shipping back. Keep in mind that the chances of the service desk associate knowing anything about Heroscape is very low (not a bad thing, just not their interest). Either I'll show them the name of what I ordered and what I got and they'll see it doesn't match and I'll get a full refund or they'll be sticklers to the no shipping refunds policy. I'll try to get all my money back but if not, then not.

I'll send an email to the website either way and let them know about the misleading description. I'm thinking that telling an associate at the store won't get it to the website person who can change it. Perhaps going through the website will get it changed.

Thanks again for the replies.
Print the online description to take with you, as well as the refund policy. But, yeah, you probably won't get your shipping back.
Old November 11th, 2007, 06:01 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
I know there was a thread about this some time ago, did anyone ever order it at that point? If so, what pack did they actually get, the one pictured or the one described?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion