Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 14th, 2017, 05:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers

@mac122 - Can you repost your comparison images to Heroscapers or another site besides Photobucket? This was an invaluable resource. Then @Lamaclown can update this or you can edit/quote your posts on this originally and fix links.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@mac122 - Can you repost your comparison images to Heroscapers or another site besides Photobucket? This was an invaluable resource. Then @Lamaclown can update this or you can edit/quote your posts on this originally and fix links.
I'm hoping I have backups on my work computer. I was cleaning out some unneeded images from Photobucket, and I must have killed that album, too. If I don't have backups, I'll take some new comparison photos as soon as I have a chance.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
I'm hoping I have backups on my work computer. I was cleaning out some unneeded images from Photobucket, and I must have killed that album, too. If I don't have backups, I'll take some new comparison photos as soon as I have a chance.
Photobucket changed their policy, and you now need to pay a fee to post their images on other sites.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:45 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Photobucket changed their policy, and you now need to pay a fee to post their images on other sites.
Yeah, that's why I was cleaning out my Photobucket. I've started moving over to Imgur.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM

I found the images on my emergency backup. I'll upload them to Imgur or the gallery later today and update the thread.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I found the images on my emergency backup. I'll upload them to Imgur or the gallery later today and update the thread.
OK, after looking at them, I found some of the images on my back up. I started to re-add them, and realized much of the info is out of date. For example, Cavalier doesn't sell stickers anymore (as far as I know) and I'm pretty sure the pricing has changed on most, if not all the bases. I think the best course is for me to take some new pics and post updated comparison shots and new price info.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Lightbulb SVG cut file for peanut base stickers

I got tired of cutting out peanut base stickers by hand, and it occurred to me that I could use the laser cutter directly on sticker paper. In case anyone else wants to try this trick, here are the tested cut outlines for those tricky large and small peanuts.

(This works great with full-page base sticker images. With a bit of experimentation on power settings, you can even get the laser to cut through the sticker but not the backing, leaving the sheet intact.)

The zipped attachment contains an SVG file, and I also attached the full-sheet sticker image I use -- although there are many other sticker images here that you might prefer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Base Sticker Sheet.jpg (4.42 MB, 20 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Heroscape Base Sticker Cut Lines - Peanut.zip (2.8 KB, 8 views)

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: SVG cut file for peanut base stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
I got tired of cutting out peanut base stickers by hand, and it occurred to me that I could use the laser cutter directly on sticker paper. In case anyone else wants to try this trick, here are the tested cut outlines for those tricky large and small peanuts.

(This works great with full-page base sticker images. With a bit of experimentation on power settings, you can even get the laser to cut through the sticker but not the backing, leaving the sheet intact.)

The zipped attachment contains an SVG file, and I also attached the full-sheet sticker image I use -- although there are many other sticker images here that you might prefer.
I use my wifes cricut machine. You can program it to cut full sheets of whatever. I just picked up a few rolls of brown filament and will be selling and trading spare bases in my trade thread. The cricut is made for this exact thing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 27th, 2019, 05:13 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Whats the best way to cut circles for small bases and the peanut shapes for the double bases? thanks much!
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Whats the best way to cut circles for small bases and the peanut shapes for the double bases? thanks much!
Cutting them by hand is really hard to get perfect. I use my wifes cricut machine.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:18 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Here's some Heroclix mini's on custom wood bases that I picked up from Micheal's... Normal sized mini's adhere nicely with super glue... I do that then carfeully paint around the mini with a mixture of acrylic paint and modge podge. The Superman was a test one. I had trouble with larger mini's, I think a hot glue gun would work better for those.
Old January 20th, 2021, 04:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Impact Miniatures still has Heroscape, but a new competitor is HygroundTiles.com. The alternative is to 3D print them:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs