Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:03 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters (for 2022)

C3G's Most Wanted Designs - 2022 Edition

The new round starts HERE!

There are three categories this round:
Quote:
- Each person can vote for up to 10 characters (either new ones that haven't been done yet or unique versions of ones that have).

- Each person can also vote for up to 5 factions they'd like to see C3G tackle (either all-new ones or ones that should be expanded).

- Each person can vote for up to 3 DOs, Spells, Event Cards, or any other draftable thing.
Here are the results of the last poll, so if you want some inspiration feel free to look at what others voted for last time or if you want a challenge, nominate what we missed last time!

Quote:
RESULTS!
(December 2021)

Our crown champion for most wanted character is Arcade, so someone get to designing him!

For our Factions, AVP is another clear winner, can't wait for hugs to be flyin' outta eggs!

And lastly, our Misc. category is a three way tie between more Batmobiles, more Gundams, and Soundwarp SG-1's existentialist nightmares!

Most Requested Characters 2022
Spoiler Alert!

Most Requested Factions 2022
Spoiler Alert!

Most Requested Misc. Draftable cards 2022
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
OLD RESULTS

Previous Most Requested Factions
Spoiler Alert!

Previous Results
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; December 14th, 2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:03 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

Here's my votes to get the ball rolling;

Ambush Bug
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Glomulus
Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley)
Impulse (Bart Allen)
Lois Lane
Mr. Miracle
Taskmaster
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ive had figures and wanted taskmaster and hobgoblin since the dawn of time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. Here's a slate of votes, focused on things that, so far as I know, no-one's working on:

Arcade
ARGUS Agents
DEO Agents
Franklin Richards
Grim Reaper
Hourman (Android)
Impulse
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:51 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a fan of the Inhumans, but I think someone might be working on them.
The Sentry
Hobgoblin
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm gonna vote:
Dark Avengers
Black Order
Crime Syndicate

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:31 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I've got 6:
Terminator
Phantom Stranger
Metamorpho
Onslaught
Predator X
And finally I really want the Alien Queen.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dark Hawk
Terror Inc.
The Pitt
Alpha Flight
Johnny Blaze (Hellfire Shotgun)
Sgt. Rock
Easy Company (Squad)
Boss Smiley
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:45 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ancient One
Micro
Taskmaster
Old Man Logan
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
Hector Hammond
Condiment King
Blue Marvel
Onslaught
Kilmonger
Colosuss 2

Last edited by L0B5T3R; September 16th, 2020 at 09:43 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure how I should vote since I can just design what I want, but I guess I can vote for things not on my personal to do list in hopes that someone else tackles them.

Taskmaster
Crossbones
Krang (TMNT)
Duke (G.I. Joe)
Scarlet
Flint
Dr. Mindbender
B.A.T.S.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Going to have to think on this one - work out who interests me most who I'm not presently planning to do myself...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Metamorpho
Metamorpho actually just went through playtesting, he should be on his way someday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how I should vote since I can just design what I want, but I guess I can vote for things not on my personal to do list in hopes that someone else tackles them.
That's exactly what I'm doing too. I left some of the stuff I want most (DP, Legion, DW) out because I want to tackle as much of that as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Going to have to think on this one - work out who interests me most who I'm not presently planning to do myself...
I surely thought you'd be on the Hobgoblin train with me.

I was kind surprised at how many votes are for factions, not characters. I'm just going to count them in the same poll for now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy