Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 25th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Hey guys, please give me your opinion here...

What would you think about a 3D model for heroscape dices (either "valkyrie" dice or not), with the official symbols on it..?
Possibly too risky* sharing this kind of content here, I don't know... x:

I actually made them, with the skull/shield/general logo in relief inside a carved hexagon, exactly like the valkyrie dices.
However with such level of detail they probably need a resin 3D-printer for a good result. (Probably not the case for simple dice needing only a sticker on each face)

* copyright-speaking, of course

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 26th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey guys, please give me your opinion here...

What would you think about a 3D model for heroscape dices (either "valkyrie" dice or not), with the official symbols on it..?
Possibly too risky* sharing this kind of content here, I don't know... x:

I actually made them, with the skull/shield/general logo in relief inside a carved hexagon, exactly like the valkyrie dices.
However with such level of detail they probably need a resin 3D-printer for a good result. (Probably not the case for simple dice needing only a sticker on each face)

* copyright-speaking, of course
Valkyrie dice would be nice. I actually considered making some myself a while ago when someone asked about them.

Feel free to post your files or send me the links and I'll post them.*

*They can't be any more copyrighted than the figures themselves.
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:48 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Here are the files then !
I'll probably add another file with a normal blank face too.

Here are some previews of test impressions made by a friend from the french forum (resin-based 3D printer, almost mandatory..!).
They still need a bit of refinements (mainly due to the supports on the bottom face !)

French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; October 28th, 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Can you make the bottom, the blank?
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Can you make the bottom, the blank?

Yup it is planned. This way they could be used as normal HS dice.

French Forum's admin.
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Very nice DanieLoche! I found this Valkyrie die somewhere on the internet a while back. Haven't printed it yet but figured I'd use some gold I have to make some.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 26th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Very nice DanieLoche! I found this Valkyrie die somewhere on the internet a while back. Haven't printed it yet but figured I'd use some gold I have to make some.

Yup I saw it too, the difference being that my model is made for painting only (skull/shield/general already carved), whereas this one is made to add stickers on it.

French Forum's admin.
Old October 26th, 2020, 10:52 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:

Yup I saw it too, the difference being that my model is made for painting only (skull/shield/general already carved), whereas this one is made to add stickers on it.
True, I like the symbols being part of the die, the stickers would be akin to the other dice though but it'd be fun to print each general up as well.

Old October 26th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Does anybody know where to find printable stickers to put on them? I've looked and can't find them...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 26th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Added Valkryie dice link to the opening post.
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Does anybody know where to find printable stickers to put on them? I've looked and can't find them...

You might probably want to check A) Heroscape font, that include the generals logo in good quality (that's what I used for the dice 3D models) B) either a sticker machine or go to some website providing such service.

French Forum's admin.
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
I figure I'd have to make them either on label paper or decal paper. I'd run a few simple test prints to size it all on regular paper and see if it fits first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing