Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2006, 06:46 PM

The_Eternalist has disabled reputation
Rttff in New York City?

Hi, I am visiting NYC right now and I am searching for the rttff pack, I was already in Toys'r'us, but they don't have it, does anyone of you know a good heroscape shop here? And if so, could you post the address, it should preferably be in Manhatten... thanx in advance!!!
Old August 14th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Re: Rttff in New York City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Eternalist
Hi, I am visiting NYC right now and I am searching for the rttff pack, I was already in Toys'r'us, but they don't have it, does anyone of you know a good heroscape shop here? And if so, could you post the address, it should preferably be in Manhatten... thanx in advance!!!
NYC and the whole state are an HS wasteland

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion