Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM

razor3436 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
razor3436's 10/21/2017 For Sale List - Photos Added

Update: This is the most recent ammendemnt to my collection. Only selling, hoping to sell local. Cash preferred, PayPal could also work I think. Looking to get $300 dollars or so for the whole lot, not willing to sell it bits at a time as I’ll keep the whole lot if I don’t sell the whole lot. Photos viewable here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j3m90ygpu...XcNV-UTSa?dl=0

Thank you!
Razor

Complete inventory - all used, will specify condition w/ specifics for anything in poor condition:

ROTV (incomplete, missing curse glyph, missing all marro characters - Grimnak damaged, figures w/ colored bases)
ROTV (incomplete - missing curse glyph, missing a ruin and some water/regular terrain, also w/ broken 24 hex or two, missing Grimnak, damaged agent carr, broken finn, broken viking, broken raelin, missing deathwalker, glued izumi, figures w/ colored bases)
FOTAK (x2, complete)
FOTAK (incomplete, 5 or so broken wall pieces)
Marvel Master Set - [incomplete, missing breakable portion of structure, missing a few characters, others modified (spiderman missing, red skull missing, abomination missing, dr doom missing, venom modified)]
Lava set (missing 2 liquid magma tiles and the obsidian guards)
Templars expansion (complete but in rough shape, broken lances on 2 of 3 riders, one horse w/ loose foot, one rider w/ glued cape)
Tagawa samurai and Einar Imperium (x2, complete but w/ colored bases, one w/ broken base)

Other characters in good condition (unless specified):
SOTM - Major Q10, Sonlen
Wave 1 - Roman legionaires, Roman Archers, Marcus Decimus, Omnicron Snipers (x2, w/ colored bases),
Wave 3 - Shaolin Monks, Johnny Shotgun, Alastair MacDirk (x2, w/ colored bases), Saylind, Concan, Deathwalker 7K, Sir Denrick
Wave 5 - Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kozuke Samurai
Wave 6 - Empress Kiova, Kaemon Awa
Wave 8 - Emirroon, Chardris, Johrdawn, Saylind, Empress Kiova, Sir Dupuis, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Ulginesh, Otanashi, Arkmer
Wave 9 - Migol Ironwill, Brave Arrow, Atlaga, Mohican River Tribe (cut hair), Capuan Gladiators, Kumiko
Wave 10 - Warriors of Ashra (painted in part)
Other - Jotun

Non-Heroscape:
Polyresin - one church, 2 bridges, 5 giant mushrooms, 4 small mushrooms
Wood - 18 barrels (2 not pictured, found later)
Plastic - 1 vine, 1 fern, 1 pink fantasy plant, 1 orange fantasy plant, 2 green leafy plants, 6 round bushes, 2 artichoke-like shrubs, 2 prickly plants, 2 whispy plants, 1 tall grass, 4 small grasses, 3 small leafy plants
Foam - 3 custom geyser tiles w/ geysers

Die-hard follower of a God Who died for me!
Big-time Jandar man.
Good for the win!

Last edited by razor3436; October 25th, 2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Adding information, changing listing price, adding photos
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:51 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Selling My Heroscape Collection

$500 is a bit much for what you're selling..... You're probably looking closer to $250 for the lot. (Maybe $300, but I doubt it......)

You may struggle to sell the whole lot here on Heroscapers, because we try to keep our prices low. You might get some takers on individual parts though. Good luck!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:59 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Mindful of this . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
$500 is a bit much for what you're selling..... You're probably looking closer to $250 for the lot. (Maybe $300, but I doubt it......)

You may struggle to sell the whole lot here on Heroscapers, because we try to keep our prices low. You might get some takers on individual parts though. Good luck!
. . . I will page @lpeters82 who, at least, is local(ish, maybe).

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:28 PM

Ok well like I said I’ll split the lot if there’s interest....and I’m open to letting it go for around $300, especially if I can sell local....I’m new to the forums and happy to stick to the general standards.....as everything I have is used I have no issues selling for less....Thanks for the help guys!
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No need to apologize. I just wanted to tag another board newbie, who is also from Wisconsin. Welcome aboard, person who joined five years ago but didn't post until this week.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Mindful of this . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post

. . . I will page @lpeters82 who, at least, is local(ish, maybe).
Thanks much!
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM

Yeah, lol....didn’t need to sell for a while....
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM

Thanks for the advice! Will ask $300 for the lot then, will sell parts if there’s interest. Here’s the complete inventory:

Complete inventory - all used, will specify condition w/ specifics for anything in poor condition:

ROTV (complete, Grimnak Damaged, mimring base colored/marked)
ROTV (incomplete - missing a ruin and some water/regular terrain, also w/ broken 24 hex or two, missing Grimnak)
FOTAK (x2, complete)
FOTAK (incomplete, 5 or so broken wall pieces)
Marvel Master Set - (incomplete, missing a few characters, others modified)
Lava set (missing 2 liquid magma tiles and the obsidian guards)
Templars expansion (complete but in rough shape, broken lances on 2 of 3 riders)
Tagawa samurai and Einar Imperium (x2, complete but w/ colored bases, one w/ broken base)

Other characters in good condition (unless specified):
SOTM - Major Q10, Sonlen
Wave 1 - Roman legionaires, Roman Archers, Marcus Decimus, Omnicron Snipers (x2, w/ colored bases),
Wave 3 - Shaolin Monks, Johnny Shotgun, Alastair MacDirk (x2, w/ colored bases), Saylind, Concan, Deathwalker 7K, Sir Denrick
Wave 5 - Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kozuke Samurai
Wave 6 - Empress Kiova, Kaemon Awa
Wave 8 - Emirroon, Chardris, Johrdawn, Saylind, Empress Kiova, Sir Dupuis, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Ulginesh, Otanashi, Arkmer
Wave 9 - Migol Ironwill, Brave Arrow, Atlaga, Mohican River Tribe (cut hair), Capuan Gladiators, Kumiko
Wave 10 - Warriors of Ashra (painted in part)
Other - Jotun

Non-heroscape: polyresin (church, small/giant mushrooms, two bridges), wood barrels, plastic ferns, weeds, bushes, vines, etc. - 20-40 pieces overall

Last edited by razor3436; October 21st, 2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Left information out

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades