Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 10th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robber's maps: Bountiful Grove 5/20/17

@Robber Please fix your photobucket images.

P.S. where oh where is Hiveswap?
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Map: Rubble and Ash HSC file
Requirements: 2 BftU, 1 VW.
Date uploaded: 10/17/17
Tournament Use: None

Edit: Currently working on fixing all of my images. Photobucket sucks. I'll be slowly phasing out all of the photobucket images and mediafire download links as I have time.

Last edited by Robber; October 17th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'm really liking the look of a lot of these maps! I've only played on a couple (Bountiful grove and Platypus), but I need a good one for this Friday. Do you have any preferences or suggestions out of your maps? @Robber

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I'm really liking the look of a lot of these maps! I've only played on a couple (Bountiful grove and Platypus), but I need a good one for this Friday. Do you have any preferences or suggestions out of your maps? @Robber
Thank you! I think Platypus is my favorite map, but if you want to try a new one, you can check out Misty Steppe or Volcarren Paradise!
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Thank you! I think Platypus is my favorite map, but if you want to try a new one, you can check out Misty Steppe or Volcarren Paradise!
Platypus is a great map! (Its accomplishments can speak for itself!) Thanks for the suggestions.

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Promising Cartographer

Re: Robber's maps: Rubble and Ash 10/17/2017

Map: Bountiful Grove HSC file
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 TJ

Here's an updated version of Bountiful Grove! Huge thank you to @
Leaf_It; for the beautiful map renders!
Old July 18th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber's maps: Hilltop Bastion 7/18/2020

Hey everyone! I got my heroscape stuff out of my closet for the first time in a few years and wound up making a new map!

Map: Hilltop Bastion HSC file
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 FotA
Date uploaded: 7/18/2020

Last edited by Robber; July 24th, 2020 at 05:56 PM.
Old July 18th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Robber's maps: Hilltop Bastion 7/18/2020

welcome back! the map looks great!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 20th, 2020, 04:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice! I added it to your online maps folder here.
Old July 20th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Promising Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nice! I added it to your online maps folder here.
Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Old July 24th, 2020, 12:02 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That map looks awesome! Could you attach a pdf file for instructions? The regular download is not working for me..
Old July 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Promising Cartographer

Whoops, I messed up the link to the .pdf file! I've fixed the links to it in both posts with the map. You can also download the .pdf here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios